Prologue

*Fourth wall break*

Waddup y'all dis Kayla but Anyways though. Shit been goin down recently and I kept my promise wit Kentrell erytime I came up thea I visited him and I texted him once a month sayin the same Shit.

'I'm Good seeya when I do😅'

I done came up hea for Kennedie court date. Y'all ha stupid ass was fightin some bitch who was talkin bad on me.

It's Whateva tho Ian finna trip off no itty bitty bitch cause she ain't got shit on me. But nah the girl folks decide to press charges cause of course Ken beat the melanin out ha skin but Aye you get Whatchu deserve. Shit got messy and now the girl mama ain't got no baby in ha stomach.

I came back for Seianni birthday bash at the end of February. I was back for Jaden birthday party at the skating rink. It was hella people there including NBA gang so I had to stay out the way. I decided I wanted to take him wit me so I left the party packed all his Shit into my truck and snatched his ass up that night. Of course I left a note tho. It said,

'I got Jay so don't trip, we gon be back soon to check up on y'all.

all love, Majesty'

I had business in LA that week so I just straight shot there and dealt wit shit.

I came visited Kentrell at his Performance in Chicago and he spotted me. Ian fell to notice some lil Caramel girl with big ass forehead but that was soon revealed to be Mayweather baby girl.

Imma guess that he brought me up in one of They arguments cause she was dissing me all on Ig and twitter so I replied and we all had a lul convo.

'Kaykay👑

Allat you speakin cause you a temporary replacement for me cuz I left 🤦🏽‍♀️ If that's YO nigga don't trip off me 💯 Me and him kno wassup between us. Stop bein insecure worrying bout someone who ain nowhere near ya 😂 worry bout the extras he got in his phone 😂😂 jus to really give you sum to trip off .'

Her reply was real cute and made me laugh.

'Yaya

Atleast ya know . Now fall back 💯'

Ya see what I'm talkin bout like Boo. You funny.

'Kaykay 👑

Ian Neva lean forward Anyway . If you ain kno He went all out postin me and claiming me before I even thought about a relationship😂 if you think I'm lyin ask em. If he lie I can get receipts💯'

You know since we puttin facts out thea like det.

'Yaya

Ian gotta worry bout them Extras in his phone he already explained em 😘'

Like ohh really boo that's funny, and she believed him too.

'Kaykay👑

So I was right 😂 damn when it was me and him there wasn't no extras😆 . What's my name saved as in his phone ?🤔'

And Of course this 20piece McNugget lookin bitch had to throw my business out thea.

'Yaya

You 'Lul Hoe😂' in his phone . but didn't he cheat on you🤷🏽‍♀️😂 tell em the real reason you left .'

Like damn bitch you so fucking messy. But he replied before I could.

'Nbayoungboy

Stop lyin she saved as 'Wife💍👑' you got y'all contacts mixed up . Puttin personal business out huh? Now you single 👏🏾'