Side story

Sidestory-College
I walked out My Building and nearly dropped dead. My head hurt like shit and this Louisiana heat not helpin. I dont know how I used to deal with this heat. I jogged down the stairs. I walked through Southern Campus and Wasnt surprised to see a huge crowd surrounding none other than my lovely Boyfriend. He had a Irritated look on his face as he was signing stuff. He looked around and when his eyes landed on me he smiled making everyone turn and look at me. I walked up and erybody got quiet and moved out my way. They know that we go together since he made it clear at the homecoming.

"Kentrell why are you here?" I ask lowly and he looks down at me. "I havent seen you in a week." He says and I laugh. "I was going to come visit yall with Ken later." I said and he hummed. "Ben coming up here in a hour for Her. Cmon." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me. "Hol up lemme go change." I said pulling against him towards the dorm and he smacked his teeth. "Aight cmon." He said giving in and we walked to the dorms. "Dont just be popping up at my college like this. I dont want no drama like at School." I said frowning and he kissed my temple. "What they gon do. Take pictures like how they did at homecoming?" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Exactly." I said and he smacked his teeth as we walked to Alpha Delta Pi Sorority house. When we walked up he looked at it surprised.

[A/I I know southern doesn't have Alpha Delta Pi sorority but we gonna act like it.]

"This your dorm building?" He asks and I shrug. "This is my sorority house." I said and we walked in. "Hey Kayla." Edniya said coming down the steps. "You bouta go to class?" I ask and she nods her head. "We have a test." She said running up to me. "Good luck." I said as she kissed both of my cheeks before running out. "Why she kiss your cheeks?" He asked as I pulled him over to the steps. "Its a ADpi thing. We all do it." I said and he hummed as we walked up the steps. "You got a roommate?" He asks and I shake my head. "No I paid enough to get my own room and a big one." I said as we walked down the hall. On my door a gold plate sat 'Alpha Delta Makayla.' I unlocked the door with my key and walked in. He walked in behind me shutting the door behind him.

He walked over to my bed while I walked to my closet. I grabbed a pair of Black Ripped jeans and a burgundy off the shoulder leotard and my burgundy and black jordan 12s wit the gold plate and some hello kitty socks.

Right now my hair's in a messy bun im in blue leggings and a tank top with blue gucci slides. I grab my hello kitty socks and walk over to the bathroom. "Why you goin in there like I havent seen you Naked." He said and I rolled my eyes. "We both know you have no control over what you do when your turned on." I said arching my eyebrow at him. "And you think you can get me turned on just by changing infront of me?" He questions and I roll my eyes. "I know for a fact I can." I said and he smacked his teeth. "Lets test this theory then." He said and I sighed. I walked over to my vanity and sat my clothes on it. I slipped my tank top over my head and slid my joggers off. I reached for my pants but felt a hard smack on my ass before I tight grip making me jump and yelp. I grabbed My clothes before quickly weaving past Kentrell and running in the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

I changed into my clothes slowly and took my hair out of the messy bun. I refuse to go out there while he's turned on, I actually would like not having to limp. I ran my comb through my hair detangling it. I unlocked the door and peeked out seeing him laying on my bed on his phone. I walk out and over to my vanity sitting down.

I grab my brush and brush my hair lightly to make sure not to pull it out. "Baee..." Kentrell called out and I looked at him in the mirror. "Admit that I was right." I said and he frowned. "What exactly are you right about now?" He asks and I roll my eyes running my brush through my hair. "Everything. But the main point right now is that you cant control yourself when horny or turned on." I said and he laughed. "We both knew that I mean You are carrying my unborn." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I bring you for my doctors visit and you dont know how to act." I said smacking my forehead. "The female who I decided a long time ago that I wanted to have my kid is finally carrying my kid. How do you expect me to act?" He said and I rolled my eyes. "The female who you decided to put a baby in..." I said lowly trailing off. "Babygirl you know ian mean it like det." He said sitting up so we were face to face. "I Know but I still dont like the way you put it." I said frowning and walking towards the door but he pulled me back to him by my belt loop. "Get out yo feelings bae or imma fuck you right hea." He said and I looked back at him before pecking his lips. "Consider me out my feelings." I said and he smiled. "Good." He said grabbing my neck before pulling my lips onto his. "Cmon we have to leave." I said and he laughed. "Dont worry Ill stay in control." He said flipping us so I was laying on my bed and he was on top of me. "You say that now." I said rolling my eyes And he leaned down to my neck. "Im always in control. Especially when im fuckin the shit out of you." He said making my eyes widen. "Kentrell No." I said pushing him but he wouldn't budge. "Kentrell-" I started but he laughed leaning away. "I know we cant do that, Calm down I just put a hickey on you." He said and I rolled my eyes. Im not even going to bother. "Bae you be playing too much." I said and he kissed my lip. "I know." He said before grabbing my hand and pulling me up. "Cmon lets go home."