5

I picked up the needle filled with a blood like substance. "If there comes a point during this battle where I am struck down and Dyi-" I started but she cut me off. "Don't say That! Your not dying. You ain't allowed die!" She said on the verge of tears and I sighed. Such a punk. "Seianni there is a possibility that I do die on this mission. Like I said before, my main priority is to get all of my loved ones to safety. Even if I die in the process." I said coldly looking at her as tears traveled down her face. "But my objective is to take down them beasts who took my family. So listen closely." I said and she sniffles before nodding her head looking at me. "If I do come to an untimely end I need you to inject me with this." I said showing her the needle. "W-what will happen?" She asks and I sigh. "It will pull me away from the light onto the dark side and bring me back." I said simply and she looked at me wide eyed. "What is it?" She asks tapping the glass and I laugh. "It's like Alien blood. But made in a lab." I say and she looks at me confused. "Don't tell no one but during a little spare time we raided Area 51 and they became Alies of ours as long as we agreed to stay off of their territory. A scientist there gave me these and said it has healing properties." I say and she hums nodding. There really are some odd things in this world. "So how do you know what it does?" She asks and I sigh remembering the last time I used it.

It's not Alien blood but that's what he called it. It's actually small nanotechnology that's injected into the blood stream and basically takes the place of what's missing. They duplicate once in the bloodstream.

"I once had to use it on Jaden when they raided our house and nearly killed him. It healed all of his wounds but I hadn't know it came with a side affect." I said the last part lowly and she looks at me eyebrows furrowed. "Like what?" She asks and sigh again.

I've been doing that a lot recently.

"When it mixes with your blood you can't take it out of your system. With Jaden it stripped his hair turning some a platinum blonde like color. He also has way more energy and it's hard to explain but it's like he feels emotions more deeply then most." I said then laughed a little to myself. "We've only used it once though so we don't know if the same will happen to me. Or if it kills me." I said remembering when the general told me last time they mixed the blood with a soldiers he didn't make it.

"Wait. It could Kill you!" She yells and I smile lightly at her. "Yes that's why you only use it once I'm dying." I said putting it in a case before turning to her. I put it in her hands and she looked at me and I smiled before pulling her into a hug. "Promise me that you'll save yourself." I said and she sniffles before nodding. "Only if I have to." She mumbled and I smile.

😁😁This book is straight from my imagination so don't come for me. Sorry for the short chapter tho.