9

We pulled up to my house and I opened the gate before pulling up to the second gate. I opened that gate also and pulled in going around to the parking lot with the men following behind. I parked and we all hopped out as the men loaded out of the vans.

They immediately went to their posts as we walked up to the door. I pushed in one of the bricks which triggered the lock to come out. I put my handprint in then a code and eyescan. "Lockdown over." It said before all the bars on the windows pushed up and the bars on the door and the medal door. I opened the door and walked in wit erybody following behind me. Kennedie and Chasity ran out and jumped on me making me fall with them ontop of me.

"Get the hell off me." I said pushing them and they laughed before getting off me and standing up. I grunted sitting before I held my hands out for them and they pulled me up.

I stretched and heard something crack along wit a sharp pain in my ribs. "The fuck was det?" Ben asked pulling Kennedie in a hug. I lifted my shirt and there was a bruise on my right rib. "I think I broke my rib." I mumbled and they all looked at me in surprise. "Lemme See sum." I said before taking a step forward and my whole right side was hurting and I nearly fell but Kentrell wrapped one arm around my wait and my arm around his shoulder and he held me up.

"Yea sum wrong." I said lowly wit a frown. "We needa getchu to the hospital." Kd said and I looked back at him and shook my head. "Nah issa hospital station around the back house." I said and they all looked at me confused.

Before I knew it Kentrell picked me up bridal style and looked down at me. "Tell me where it's at." He said and I frowned. There's no point in arguing with him.

"That way." I said pointing to the hall behind the steps and he walked that way while the rest followed. We walked down the hall and I pointed right and he turned. I pointed left and he walked down that hall. "Through there to the back house." I said and he opened the door walking out. Erybody paused to look around the garden and trees and shit. "There." I said pointing at the house and he walked over to it. As soon as we got to the door a nurse had opened it and given orders to the others.

"I think I broke my rib." I said looking at the nurse and she sighed. "Down that hall first room on the right." She said and he followed her instructions. He walked in and sat me on the hospital bed. Moments later two nurses came in and told them they would have to leave.

They left and she pulled out a hazmat mask. She put it on before pressing a button on the wall and suddenly I became extremely tired and I fell asleep.

Another short chapter wit a cliffhanger 👋🏼👋🏽 love yall😁