1

Kayla's POV♥️

My alarm clock rung and I grunted loudly making Jaden snuggle closer to me.

"Cmon we gotta wake up." I said and he groaned as I got up. I walked into the bathroom knowing he was gon go back to sleep. Today August 16 2019 and Kentrell got out this morning. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and walked out before going back to my room since I showered yesterday and put Jay in the tub. I walked over to the closet and took out some black jeans wit silver zippers front back and on the knees wit ruffles I pulled out Jays matching pair wit some burgundy Jordan 12s and Jays Blue ones. I grabbed my Burgundy and black scull shirt and Jays blue shirt with 'A real one' written on the back in white letters. I walked out and laid them on the bed. I walked up to Jay and started tickling his stomach. He squirmed and laughed before pleading me to stop. I stopped and waited for him to catch his breath and he scooted off the bed and fell onto the floor making me laugh. "Go brush yo teeth and wash yo face." I said and he smacked his teeth getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I took this chance to put on my clothes and I slid on my hello kitty socks and looked in the mirror. My iPhone 8 started ringing and I walked over to it and answered it.

"Hello?" I ask hearing a lotta voices. "Do you know where Kentrell at?" Babyjoe asked and I scrunched my brows up. "Naw I thought y'all were goin to get him today?" I said and heard him groan loudly before a lil bit of ruffling. "We came up hea to get him but they said he left already." Seianni said and I rub my eyes. My phone vibrated and I looked at it.

'1st Love♥️

I'm comin'

"Seianni where are y'all?" I ask and she didn't answer for a second. "On our way back to your house." She said and I sighed. "Aight hurry up and pack y'all bags then go to the airport. Y'all gonna get on the first plane to Mexico." I said and heard a loud screech. "MEXICO?!" Ben yelled loudly and I had to move the phone from my ears. "Yes Mexico that's where he's headed. I'll get some of my people to meet y'all and take y'all to my house. We'll work from there on." I said as Jay walked out the bathroom. There was a knock on the door and I gave Jay his shirt. "Adelante." (Come in) I said to whoever was at the door and they walked in.

The door opened and Khaverious also known as Vern walked in. One of my men just below my right and left hand men. Which are Timéro my right hand and Jaycen my left. I made him stay off this mission so he could help take care of Amina who's his daughter with Evangeline. Evangeline is like a sister to me and she made me Amina god momma. Amina only two her birthday in November.

"Buenos días Jefe Estamos listos para recibir pedidos." (Good morning boss we're ready for orders.) He said and I hummed. "Dile a Timéro que venga aquí." (Tell Timéro to come here.) I said to him and he nodded turning and walking out. "Where are you?" Nie asked and I rolled my eyes. "Out of country but I'm boutta take the jet back before Kentrell does something stupid and gets caught in something." I said walking into the closet while Jay slid his socks on. "Jay talk to Nie." I said holding out the phone and he came and grabbed it.

He walked back over to the bed and I started packing up our shit. There was a knock on the door and I sighed. "Adelante." I said and Timéro walked through the door. "You called." He asked before looking at me. "What happened are we leaving early?" He asked and I shook my head. "No I need you to stay here and finish up the meetings. Something very important to me came up and I'm taking the Jet back to Mexico. Keep me posted on everything and if you don't know whether something is good for the gang call me." I said and he nodded. "If you don't mind me asking what happened?" He asks as I zip up the suitcase. "Someone very important to me is going head first into things he knows nothing about." I said and he nodded before walking out.

After I packed I left out me and Jay never broke again hoodies and dragged the bags out the closet. Jay was playing a game on my phone. There was a knock on my door and I opened it letting the men come in and grab the bags.

"Jay lemme see my phone." I said and he jumped off the bed and gave me my phone. "NOO DONT TOUCH THAT!" Jay yelled at one of the men who was abouta grab his power rangers backpack. "Gimme that Engine headed dummy." Jay said snatching the bag from him and the dude pushed him away roughly making him hit his head against the bed post. I pulled out my strap and I aimed it at his head.

"You touched him?" I ask and he trembled in fear. "I-I-I'm s-sorry I-" He started but was cut off by a bullet being put into his thigh and he fell onto the ground. Jay walked over to me holding his bag and he got behind my legs. "Take him to the dungeon and finish him slowly. He violated rule 1." I said and some new men walked in and took him out.

Rule 1 don't touch my loved ones or harm them in any way.

That is the most enforced rule I created.

I slid on my Never broke again hoodie and Threw Jays in his face making him fall on the bed. "You cat faced clucker." He said making me frown at him. "You not my friend nomore." I said walking to the door and he smacked his lips. "Ion care." He said and I nodded. "Oh really then you not my brother nomo." I said walking out and can hear him following. "Sisterrrr." He whined but I kept walking down the corridor.

"Please Sisterrrr." He said pulling on my hoodie but I payed him no mind. He started crying and whining. "Please I'm sowyy." He said and I turned and picked him up kissing his cheek. "That's betta now lets go home." I said and he smiled at me. "Yayy Sissy love me." He said Kissing my cheek and I laugh walking down the steps. "I will forever love you." I said turning down the corridor.

I sighed as I walked from the west wing of the Mansion. I sighed seeing my men Kneeled down with a path open along with some men from the English Mafia. Even Caniko the prince to this mafia bowed in my presence. "Young master I'm truly sorry that one of my men harmed you." Caniko said to Jay and I rolled my eyes.

I don't understand why he calls him young master and me Master. What is he?

"I was originally thinking of Killing off him and everyone else in this house who I've came in contact with but I've had a change in plans. Now I have an important matter to attend to so I won't be able to finish this Meeting but I do wish that our groups can work together in peace." I said passing him and I noticed everyone tense. "Farewell." I said before entering the car.

Homegirl .2 [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara