11

I woke up sat up quickly which surprised me that I didn't feel no pain. I completely forgot the doctor said after like 2 days I'm good. I got up and rubbed my eyes walking into my bathroom. I did my hygiene stuff before walking out and going into my closet.

I was up till 2 this morning dealing with all of my work so I could be able to spend time with Kentrell Jaden Ben Kd Boomer Babyjoe Chasity Seianni and Kennedy. Babyjoe and Ben were talking about going to the pool so I was gonna take them to the gang pool or our pool house in the backyard a little further down the path. I put on my two piece with my light blue shorts and a black shirt with my black slides that got the silver chain with the diamonds in it.

I walked out my room to see my phone seeing it going off and shit. I unlock it to see people tagging me in both Instagram and Twitter. I check Twitter first and see that it's under Kentrell page.

I go to his most recent tweet and laugh at it.

'NBA Youngboy

Gonna Marry Kayla❤️'

I decided to reply back since that's what they wanted.

'Kaykay👑

Marriage 😭😭😭👎🏼'

Then the fact that he only two doors down is hilarious. I made him sleep in a different room last night since I was gon be up real late and he be playin too much. I knew he was still sleep cuz he was up till like 12,1 in the morning wit me in my office. I heard a knock on my door and I walked over to it and opened the door seeing Kennedie and Chasity.

"Good mornin." I say as they walk in and they say it back. "Okay so we need yo help." They said at the same time and I nodded closing the door.

"What is it?" I ask sitting on my bed beside them. "So I wanted to design it with Seianni's help on the detail since she is working with Nike and so far we have 5 different designs." Chasity said and I nodded my head.

Honestly I forgot Seianni got a deal with Nike for designs on they slides. Imma have to ask her bout det later.

"First we wanted you to critique the designs then we need your color choice." She said and I hummed nodding honestly not listening but hearing her.

So they haven't even started school yet and their Prom is in May therefore hot spring. She could honestly wear any color and look good.

"Chasity tell me when you need me to buy the supplies after we find the perfect design." I said and she nodded glancing at Kennedie. "Okay so both of y'all go put on your bathing suits then let's eat breakfast." I said and they nodded and I walked out with them. I go over into Jaden room and walk in. I see him watching tv and he looks at me. "Cmon put on yo swim trunks and Tank top." I said and he got up and ran into the closet. "I NEED YOUR HELP!" He yelled from his closet and I laughed walking in. He was holding his pants up and I kneeled down in front of him and tied his strings. When he put on his tank top and his Nike slides I grabbed his hand and we walked out. We went downstairs and down the hall to the dining room.

I grabbed a muffin for me and Jay and got us some waffles bacon and some hash browns. "BOSS COME OVER HERE!" I heard somebody yell and me and Jay turned and looked. It was Kyree team Alphas leader. I grabbed Jay hand and walked over there since I gotta talk to Alpha team anyway.

I sat down in the chair sitting Jaden on my lap, across from Kyree. "Do we have any missions coming up?" Kyree asked as I bit into my hash brown and Jaden ate some bacon. "Actually yes there's a big mission in North Dakota coming up in about a week and a half until then I want you all to rest up and train. I need y'all at your strongest." I said and they all nodded.

We talked about detailing the smaller missions that I were sending Capa on and stuff. We also talked about the gang I had up north.

"So why are we going to North Dakota?" Nuk asked and I looked at him. "Well it's a rescue mission. I'll have to run it across the elders but they'll probably approve it." I said shrugging and he nodded. "So it's that important?" He asked and I nodded. "It is. This mission must be a success for you all know my father had two Children approved by my grandfather to be Leaders. Let's just say we're going to rescue the other leader." I said and him and Kyree nodded wide eyed. Ben and them walked in and got their food. I guess they didn't notice me but it doesn't matter.

After I finished eating I cleaned me and Jays plate off before leaving out. I stopped at one of the butlers near the door. "Show the ones in the back to the living room." I said and he nodded. I left out holding Jays hand and walked to the main room before going to the living room.

Jay grabbed the nitendo switch and sat on the couch while I sat down by the table. It's actually a AI posed as a regular coffee table. I turned it on and pulled up the map. I zoomed out to the point where it showed the whole globe. Then I tapped where North Dakota is and it zoomed straight in. I pulled up the place search and typed in Chakranov. It came up quickly on the map. I swiped the image up making it project in front of me and all the lights dimmed. I cleared in all of our territory and allies territory which only left two blocks open.

I hacked into their Cameras on the blocks and looked around both blocks. One seemed to have more people than the other for both of them to be back streets known for not having many people.

I heard the door open and I turned seeing everyone walk in. "Hey y'all." I said before turning and saving everything to my server before closing out.