Side story- Halloween special

I was shaken awoke by small hands and I grunted I swear this kid is just like his damn Daddy. I woke up and nuzzled his face making him giggle. "Mommy Daddy called you." He said pointing to my phone and I grabbed it seeing 3 Missed calls. Just then my phone began ringing again and I answered it. "Hello?" I said and hear a laugh. "Good mornin Bae. What you doin." Kentrell voice came through and I laughed. "Kiy jus woke me up cause you kept calling and I guess he heard." I said looking at Kiy and Kiy looked up me and smiled his light brown eyes crinkling. He got his Daddy eyes my hair his daddy eyebrows and nose my eyelashes his daddy face shape. "He actin like you." I said and he laughed as Kiy was playing and rolled off the bed. "Im okay." He called out and I laughed. "Why you call anyway?" I ask and Kentrell smacked his teeth. "Because Im on my way home so stay on the phone wit me." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Kiy Papa on his way home." I said getting up and Kiy laughed. "Yayy Papa!" He yelled getting up and walking out while I went in the bathroom. We switched the call over to Facetime as brushed my teeth then washed my face. "Why was you sleep anyway?" Kentrell asked eyes wit my white rag. "Rememba I told you I had some business over in New Orleans." I said and he nodded humming. "Yeah so they was sayin that some of the shipments didnt make it. I knew that they did because my Elite dont mess up no big time deal Wit out contacting me. So we talked or whateva and turns out one of his main Elite got the shipments and allowed his good man to take some. After I found that out the rest wasnt my problem. I told him not to waste my time again and I came home. It was about 1am since I left around 10 at night." I said and he nodded as I finished washing my face And I hung my rag up. "So you basically drove all the way out there for no reason." He said and I nodded drying my hands off before grabbing my phone and switching the light off. "How did the concert go?" I ask and he grunted. "It was aight they had alotta of energy. I just wish you came wit Baby KG and Kell. They was grabby and I had to bat somebody for grabbing me by my hood." He said and I rolled my eyes. "You gotta stop hittin your fans." I said shaking my head and he laughed. "Ill stop If you start coming with me to concerts and On tour." He said and I hummed. "Maybe Just Maybe." I said and he laughed as I went downstairs. "How many niggas been near My wife and Son?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Quando Three and Babyjoe came over yesterday. I think Babyjoe crashed in the guest room after Jay put him out of his room." I said and he hummed. "His lil bad ass." Kentrell said on the phone as I walked into the dining room. "Kiy what cereal you want?" I ask and he points to the captain crunch. "Where is Jaden?" Kentrell asked and I shrugged. "Ion know Prolly still sleep." I said and he nodded. "Whea Kell?" Kentrell asked and I smiled. "Over Jania house. Jania gon bring her back later." I said and he hummed nodding. "We was talkin bout that too." Kentrell said as I made Kiys bowl of cereal. "What Exactly?" I asked pouring the milk in the bowl. "At my interview they asked how it felt to finally have a babygirl. I said it felt good since I always wanted to have a babygirl after having straight boys. "Now you got six kids. Five boys one girl." I said and he smiled. "And we all a big ass family." I said making my self a bowl of cereal. "No beef. I like det." Kentrell said and I nodded. "Me too." I said as Jay walked in rubbing his eyes. "Good morning." He said grabbing a bowl and spoon from the dish drainer. "Good morning. Joe still here?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah he was in the bathroom when I was comin downstairs." He said pouring his cereal sitting by Kiy. "Talk to yo daddy Kiy." I said sliding the phone to Kiy. "Jay lemme talk to you for a second." I said and He got up walking out with me behind him.

"So tonight we got training so go to sleep at 5 so you can be energized tonight aight." I said and he nodded. "Ill have you back by two so you can get some sleep before school on monday." I said and He frowned nodding. "If I do good can I stay home?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah you can come wit me to my classes if you want and we can visit Ma after." I said and he nodded holding his hand out and I shook it. We walked back into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Mommy Papa said stop sneak dissin." Kiy said and I rolled my eyes. "Tell em I said Mind his business." I said sittin down and eating some cereal. "She said mind yo business daddy." Kiy said and I laughed shaking my head. "She Is my Business." He said and I laughed shaking my head. "Kentrell we just plottin how to move away from you." I said and he smacked his teeth. "I'll kill you if you leave me." He said his voice serious and a little dangerous. "I know. I've been told this multiple times. Thats why im still here." I said and he laughed making me roll my eyes. "Your one Bipolar Bastard." I said and he hummed. "Come open up the door." He said and I looked at Babyjoe. "Open the door for Kentrell please." I said and he smacked his teeth but turned around to go open the door. I grabbed my phone hanging up before calling Jania and she answered second ring. "Hey Babymomma." I said and she laughed into the phone. "Hey Boo. Around what time you coming over?" I asked and she hummed thinking. "Maybe in like a hour or two cause We eating breakfast right now." She said and I laughed. "So is we but Kentrell just getting back from a concert." I said and she hummed. "Thats good and knowin Nia she prolly gon bring Taytay over wit Draco since she got em." Nia said and I nodded. "Imma text Star and see if I can grab Kamiri so all the kids will be here." I said and she hummed. "Aight you should cook too." She said and I laughed. "Whatchu think about Shrimp Alfredo Chicken Alfredo salad and Garlic bread." I said and she hummed. "Yas Boo I miss your Alfredo." She said and I nodded laughing. That mean Me and Jay gonna have to go right back to sleep as soon as we finish breakfast. "Aight Po-" I said but my phone got snatched and I looked seeing Kentrell. "She gotta go Nene." He said before hanging up.

"Hi Bae." I said and he grabbed my neck pulling me close to him. "You was plottin what wit that 9 year old demon?" He said and I laughed. I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. "Nothin. We got training to do tonight and I was running it by him." I said and he nodded letting me go. "Oh I needa change it too erybody gon be over later." I said and he frowned. "What you mean erybody?" He asks and I smile. "Nene bringing Kacey and Kaylani in a few hours. Nia comin over wit Tay and Draco prolly and imma Get Kamiri." I said reaching for my phone but he held it further in the air.

"Cmon Kentrell." I whined getting tired of tryna get my phone. Jay Picked up Kiy and he grabbed my phone before throwing it to me and I caught it. "Thanks yall." I said and They nodded laughing. "I expected that from Demon kid B but not my Kid. I thought we were human together." Kentrell said fake sadness and We laughed. "Sowwy Papa but I switching to Demon Clan." He said and me and Jay cheered. "Sussy you know what this means right?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Yeah. I was gon buy your customized Jordans anyway." I said rolling my eyes. "Wait yall bet on it?" Kentrell asked and we nodded. "When Kaylani switched over we bet if he would switch over in a month and next Thursday woulda been a month." I said and he nodded.

"Aye Jay you should invite your girl over here." I said and he looked up at me. "Which one?" He asks and I laugh. Yes this bastard has about 7 different girlfriends. "Uhh. Rhoniya I havent seen her in a few weeks." I said and he nodded. "Ill ask." He says and I nod. "I suggest you go to sleep though cause erybody comin over in a few hours." I said and he nodded eating his cereal. "Ion like nun of em that much to have em meet yall. And they prolly gon trip bout the human." He said pointing to Kentrell and I laughed.