Side story.2

I woke up hearing Kaylani bust through my room door and I grunted as she jumped on me along wit Kiy. "Mommy." She said sitting on my stomach and I looked at them. "What time is it?" I ask and she tilts her head smiling. Before looking at my clock. "Five thirty ish." She says and I nod. "Go wake up your demon uncle." I said and they nodded before jumping off and running out. I sat up rubbing my eyes and Noticed Kentrell at the door. "So you unlocked the door for them?" I said and he shook his head. "No they did that all on their own." He said I rolled my eyes. "OH MY GOD!" I heard Jay yell and I laugh hearing the kids running out his room. Kentrell walks over with a mischievous grin and I frown. I cant help but wonder what does he think about.

I wasnt expecting him to jump on me and shit holding me down. "What is you doin?" I asked pulling against him but his iron grip didnt loosin. "I love you and you know that right." He says and I nod my head slowly confused at where this is heading. "So please come on tour wit me." He said and I frowned. "How long is it?" I ask and he sighs. "About two and a half months." He said and my eyes widened. "But Bae-" I started and he grabbed my face making me look at him. "Baby please." He said and I sighed. "Its a Gaulden family tour. We're performing in every state. Its time for them to meet my family. All of us." He said and I smiled at him.

He leaned down and kissed my lips  making me giggle. "So who else comin?" I ask and he finally lets me go. "Nisha Draco Nia Taytay Star Kamiri Nene Kacey you Kell Kiy Ken Kd-" He started and I cut him off. "Damn thats alotta K's Kentrell Kayla Kayden Kamiri Kam Kacey Kell Kiy and Kd." I said and he laughed nodding. "You right. I was also thinkin bout gettin your whole name Tatted on me along wit all my kids." He said and My eyes widen.

"Why would you do that when I'm tryna get away from yo trappin ass." I said leanin back but he grabbed my Neck fast as fuck and pulled me close to him. "Whatchu say?" He said making me gulp under his grip. "Nun Bae." I said pecking his lips and he nodded. "You keep talkin crazy. I think its time for anova baby." He said and my eyes widened. "Nooo we already got two. A babygirl and a Baby boy." I said and he laughed. "I know this. Them two demons tried to kill me wit a Nerf gun." He said and I laugh as he stood in between my legs.

I looked up at him before grabbing his face and pulling it down so I could kiss him. He bit my lip and I pulled back from the kiss staring at him. "Bae you got some nice eyebrows." I said running my thumbs across them and I licked my lips as he laughed standing up straight. "Baby We foreva you know det." Kentrell said and I nodded. "Yup Im stuck." I said and he laughed shaking his head. "You not stuck. But if you try to get wit anybody else im gon beat the shit outta them then kill em." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him. "That aint fair." I mumbled standing up. He tried to grab my waist but I moved out his reach before walkin out.

I go downstairs and walk into the livingroom seeing all my babies running around while they mammas talked. "Hey yall." I said giving Nene a hug before going down the row.

I bent down and all the kids exceptmy two came and gave me a hug. I walked into the kitchen seeing erything set out. I grabbed my apron and put it on tying it up.

—•—•

I finally finished cookin all the food and lets just say Ken Kennedie Sherhonda Teelee Nie Nic the boys Chasity and Qué came ova. By the time I was done cooking I wasnt even hungry no more. I made the kids plate and gave it to them wit a caprisun.

Me and Starr got passed that lul trick she tried to pull a few years ago and now we cool.

I was happy we all got together as a family and could chill. No bull shit nun of det.

I heard glass break up stairs and I sighed groaning. "Jaden come on training starts early." I said hearing some thumps and we both reached behind the couch grabbing the pistols.