18

"No worries young one. We love your home." Grandfather said and I smiled nodding.

The elders consist of my Grandfather, Grand Uncle, grandma, Auntie Lay, 3rd Cousin and my two uncles.

"What'd you call this meeting for anyway?" My great uncle Jahrad asked. "Well I need advice and want permission on a mission I'm about to lead." I said sitting down at the head of the table getting serious. "What kind of mission?" My Uncles Nico and Kane said. "Well as we all know I just got finished going head to head with Amon one of the leaders of our opposing gangs. When assumed dead he slipped me a little information that I've been wanting." I said and Auntie Lay leaned forward. "It's about Caspian isn't it." She said and I nodded. "Well what'd he say?" Granny Reigna said and I sighed. "He said that Caspian is alive in Chakranov." I said and they all thought for some seconds. "So your planning on taking troops up north into their main territory and getting the boy back?" My Cousin Magenta said and I nodded. "That is my plan after hacking into their main security system in the city I caught a few things. So I have a good idea on where he's at but to be sure I'll have to find some more things." I said and they nodded. "I disapprove of this mission. One it's too risky and dangerous." Cousin said and I looked at her slightly irritated. "While your gone who'll be here dealing with matters?" Kane said and I sighed. "Aside from that who'll you expect to take with you? A lot of people were lost in the recent battle with them. Do you really think going up there is the best idea?" He said and I thought about it for a second. "That plan was rushed and messy. Due to that reason we lost people. But this plan is thought out and thorough so I'm only taking the best of the best and the people who have the skills we need. This time, no one's allowed to die." I said and they all looked at me and I could tell they were impressed by my serious tone and intimidating posture.

"You have become a astounding leader. Live up to your words princess. No ones allowed to die." Grandfather said and I nodded. "We did well giving you the title mami." Grandmother said and I smiled. "It seems as though this meeting has already met its mark." Uncle Nico said and we all stood up. Except for cousin. "I have some people down from Louisiana here but if you'd want y'all can stay for dinner." I said sliding open the doors. "As If that isn't the regular." Auntie Lay said and I laughed as they exited out. "Cousin. It'd be wise to stay out my way. This whole gang does belong to me after all. I've conquered feets beyond what you could possibly imagine and I have all knowledge above anything you'd ever been taught." I said before exiting and going up the hall.

I know your probably wondering why I have two grandmothers. See my grandfather is what someone would call a player in his day. So he got them both. And their twins. It complicates our family a hell of a lot more but that doesn't really matter.

I went upstairs to my room unbuttoning my shirt on the way there. As soon as I walked in Kentrell walked up to me and wrapped his hand around my throat with a tight grip. I could tell he was angry because his eyes were darker then the normal pretty brown.

"What's wrong?" I asked and his grip tightened even more as he pushed me further into the wall. "You were with some other nigga while I was gone?" He asked and I shook my head. "No." I said and his grip went even tighter making me lean my head to the side to breath.

"If I find out you was wit anybody while I was gone I'll chain you to my bed. For real dawg." He said wit that deep southern accent. "Okay daddy." I said and his grip loosened as he pulled me into a kiss. "Yeah remember that. I'm Daddy, not anyone else. You belong to ME only." He said putting hella emphasis on Me.

I don't know what he heard but he really wants alotta confirmation from me.

"Yes, I belong to you." I said getting on my tippy toes and kissing him. He took his hand off my throat and picked me up by my thighs walking over to the bed.

He laid me down on the bed before breaking the kiss. He slid his shirt off before leaning down kissing me and sliding mine off also. He kissed down my neck and sucked on certain places leaving marks. Good thing they were all on my lower neck so they would be easy to cover with a polo collar shirt.

He unbuttoned my pants sliding them off along wit my socks. He stood up staring down at me his eyes filled with lust as he licked his lips. "I been waiting for you." He whispered out before a smile spread across his face. It was a dark demon like smile and from that point on I knew this wasn't finna be no normal sex.

He leaned down and unclipped my bra before dragging his cold hands down my back making a shiver go down my spine.

A/I Ace Time 🥰🥰

He took my underwear off tossing them to the side with my bra. "Stomach, Now." He said and I turned laying down on my stomach. He grabbed my wrists putting them together before he tied them with something. My eyes widened slightly knowing that I wouldn't be able to move when he was finished.

He hoisted my legs against my thighs before tying them too. Oh lord. What the hell have I gotten myself into. I heard him taking off his pants and shit before he pulled my waist up.

He didn't waste no time roughly slamming inside me making me yelp. Good thing my rooms sound proof. He held my waist as he started drilling my shit making it hard for me to keep up. And the fact that I couldn't move only added to his pleasure. I was a moaning mess under him as it seemed he only grew in length the more time he spent inside me.

I could feel a pit in my stomach ready to burst. He wasted no time in releasing his load inside me and as soon as he did my load released also.

He untied my legs and wrists. Even though he did I knew he was far from over with me. He flipped me over and I scooted away from him toward the top of the bed feeling pain in my uterus. He climbed onto the bed towering over me.

"Stop acting like you ain't know I'm getting more." He said grabbing my wrist and tying it to the pole on my headboard before tying the other.

And as you know we went for another few rounds.