6

Jaycen stopped at the edge of the woods where everyone was waiting. We hopped out the back of the van. I made sure everyone had bullet proof masks on because I know these folks mostly aim for the head. I marked Ben and dem Hoodies So the others will know who to protect. "Surround the house." I said and my men spread out while I had Jaycen and The rest with me. I motioned for alpha 2 to enter and they went in windows and everything. I went to the front door and just then one of my men opened it. "Cover the floors." I said as we went in and I went down the hall. If I remember right there are a few tunnels that lead around the property while one was to the dungeons. I shot everyone I passed while going down a hall. I didn't know who was with me but it was about 9 of my men of the 67 we brought with us. I motioned for them to split up and they went down the halls while 3 of them stayed with me. I past a painting and I stopped in front of it. It was of my fathers bestfriend, Nikolai along with my father Me and Caspian. I nearly wanted to cry seeing Caspians picture.

"You alright." Ben asked and I looked at him and nodded. "Yea just remembering." I said before picking up the painting and moved it over before setting it down.

I looked at the big medal door and looked at the boys. "Demolish." I said and they nodded walking up to the door. They put the bomb on it and we all ducked as it detonated and the whole door fell.

"Let's go." I said walking through. We walked down the hall that was lit by old lights on the wall. I stopped at a cross. I peeked over and seen 4 men down each hall. I motioned telling them that information and two of the men went to the other side of the hall.

I counted down with my finger before we all come out and shot them. I motioned for them to go down that way. I sighed before walking down but something was telling me to go down the other hall. "He not here." I said before I heard a loud yell and I turned and dashed down back to the cross and went down the other hall.

I came to a big medal door and I grabbed the handle. Some of my other men came behind me and I motioned for them to aim. I counted down before pulling the door open and shots went off while I pushed Ben behind me. When they finally stopped my men went in and I heard a few more shots before the sound of slicing and then nothing. I heard a familiar whistle that made my heart stop. I turned and pushed Ben against the wall. "Don't move from this spot." I said lowly and he nodded. I stood in front of the door for a split second before stepping in and I ducked immediately as he shot at me.

I saw Yb and Jay tied to a chair on his side while dead bodies surrounded. Jay was unconscious with a bruise on his face while Yb had his head down and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hello there little Tiger." He said and I glared at him. He held the monster mask before pulling it off and my eyes widen. "Amon." I said breathless not believing the sight in front of me. "Do you have my Gem?" He asked snapping me out of my daze. I went into my pocket and pulled out the Gem. He reached out and I closed my hand up.

"Untie them first." I said coldly and looked over to see Yb looking directly at me. "As you wish." He said walking over to them and he untied them both. Yb tried to get up but found a long sword at his throat. "Stay down." He said and I clenched my jaw. I pulled out my gun and shot the sword out his hand. "Jaden has a bruise. Deal off." I said sliding the gem back in my pocket and he laughed. "You lied to me." He said and I smirked at him. "As you used to say. I got the blood of a pirate." I said and he laughed. "Your right. You do." He says picking up the sword. "And you must atone for all of your sins." He said before pulling another sword from the sheath across his back. I pulled a handgun from my pocket and he charged towards me.

I shot at him but he dodged the bullets or hit them with his sword. I ducked as he attempted to hit me. I swiped his feet from under him and he fell back as I jumped to my feet. He attempted to hit me making me jump back. I saw Yb grab Jay out the corner of my eye and I was struck at the side of my cheek.

I know for a fact that he didn't mean to hit me in my face because he doesn't believe in messing someone's face up. I huff and he laughs. I shot the sword out his hand and he charged at me with the other one. I swiftly dodged one of his hits but it did hit my hoodie. He turned elbowing me in my face making me stumble back and I spit out some blood. I heard a gunshot go off and I looked down to see he hit the vest. "It's a bomb." He said and a beeping noise started so I quickly took my hoodie off then my Vest just in time and it blew up mid air as I threw it but still close to me which made me fly into the wall behind me.

I fell on the ground with a grunt. "Kayla." I heard Ben say and I looked up to see everyone looking at me. I heard another bullet hit the wall and I quickly got up and tumbled to the other side of the room. "Your weak Baby Tiger. Give in." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him. I pulled my gun but he shot it out my hand as the wall blew up and I moved away from the gun before it blew up.

"Weak I am not." I said and he laughed. I looked at the sword in the corner. "In fact. You remember what y'all told me about using swords when I was little?" I asked walking towards the sword and he looked at me confused. "Y'all would say that I was strong enough with hand to hand and guns but with a sword I was invincible." I said picking up the sword and turning to him. "You are invincible but Not unstoppable." He said and I hummed. I tightened my grip around the sword and he smirked. I charged towards him and our swords clashed against eachothers.

I was fighting off instinct so I didn't realize what I was doing. "You still fight off instinct which will be your downfall." He said before attempting to strike my side but I dodged it and got his side. He turned and elbowed me in my stomach before swerving my sword and making it fly into the ceiling.

Before I knew it his sword went into my stomach and I immediately spit out a lot of blood. "I'll tell you a little secret." He asked as I closed my eyes. "Caspian is still alive. He's being held at Charkranov North Dakota." He said as I slipped into darkness and last thing I felt was him pulling his sword out and me falling onto the ground.

My eyes opened and I saw none other than my Father and Grandmother looking down at me. "I finally get to be with y'all." I said as father helped me up and pulled me into a hug. "I missed y'all so much." I said as granny joined the hug. "I missed you too. I've been watching you grow." Father said and I pulled away looking at him with a smile. "Harmony. It isn't your time." Granny said and I looked at her confused as I felt something pulling me back. "NO!" I yelled trying to get back to Pa and Nana. "Save Caspian and help your mother. I see a great future with that boy. One with a beautiful baby girl." He said just before they faded away and I was covered in darkness. It felt as though my body was burning and I screamed out.

This is probably what hell feels like.