21

He moved my hair out the way and started looking at the marks. "Aye bruh what the fuck is this?" He asked his voice raising as his face showed he was mad as hell. "Bruh you betta not have let somebody suck on yo neck." He said and my eyes went a little wide as I avoided his hard stare. "Nahh it's a bruise." I said and he scowled at me with great anger in his eyes. "Where the fuck you get a bruise from?" He asked and I notice his eyes getting dangerously dark. "Uh nah this came from the uh The seatbelt. It kept rubbing against my neck causing it to bruise." I said stepping away and Ben gon laugh. "Fuck you laughing for nigga. You was wit her. You let somebody touch my girl!" He yelled at Ben and Ben put his hands up in defense.

"I wasn't wit her the whole time she grown." Ben said and that only pissed Kentrell off more. So here I go. "Right I'm grown the fuck." I said and before I could even notice he had his hand on my throat choking me and he pushed me against the wall. "I don't care how grown you is Shaw you ain't neva single! The fuck wrong witchu, bruh who did it?" He asked and I frowned confused a little. "What you mean?" I ask and his grip tightened to the point I could hardly breathe. "Who the fuck you let suck on yo neck?" He said his voice low and dark as he stared me in my eyes with dangerously crazy eyes. "Why?" I ask and felt something press against my stomach making me look down seeing a gun. "Cause imma kill him." He said and my eyes widened. I looked at Ken and she pointed to Ben. "Nah look at me." He said making me look at him. "It was Ben." I said and his eyes went wide as he stared back at me with shock and disbelief.

If Ben get mad it's Kennedie fault.

"BRUH YOU KISSED ON MY GIRL!" Kentrell yelled and erybody looked at Ben who just was stuck. Kentrell walked over to him making Tru and dem hold him back. He literally jumped and swung over them almost hitting Ben but he weaved it. They pushed Kentrell back and kept telling him to chill as Nie and Ken came over to me. Just as Chasity walked in with wide as eyes and Kentrell was yelling and shit. "What happened?" Chasity asked and I smirked. "Go get me something wet please. We pranking Kentrell saying Ben put these hickeys on me." I said and Her eyes went wide before she ran out.

"Get the fuck off me." Kentrell said catching my attention as he got out of they grip and stormed out the house. Chasity came in as I ran up to the camera. "Y'all Issa prank." I said to Kd and em while I grabbed my other phone that was recording. "Aye bruh you gotta warn us of shit like det." Babyjoe said making me laugh as Chasity gave me some wet paper towels. "Im bouta go tell em." I said running outside since he was walking up the hill. "Baeee..." I yelled running up to him and he turned looking at me. "Issa prank Bae." I said putting him in the camera and he rolled his eyes. "That ain't no fucking prank." He said starting to walk but I grabbed his arm pulling him back. "Look it's makeup." I said rubbing it off wit the wet paper towels and he looked at it for some seconds. He took the paper towels from me and started taking all of them off. "So did I get you good?" I ask putting him in the camera as he rubbed the makeup off. "Yeah I was boutta shoot somebody and beat Ben ass. Don't do no shit like this again." He said taking off the one on my other side. "Bae watching doin?" I ask and he rubs harder on the last one. "Getting all these marks off you. The shit is ugly if it ain't come from me." He said finishing and standing straight up. I hugged him putting us in the camera and he still looked a lil pissed but calmer. "Don't do this ever again. Imma really kill some people fucking wit you." He said kissing my head as we started walking back to the house. "I guess that's fair." I said and he nodded his head with a sigh. "Your stressful Bae." He said twisting some of his short ass hair in the front. "You sir have the nerve." I said and he laughed as we walked into the house wit erybody else laughing and shit.

While they talked I sneaked off into the dining room before going in the Empty Kitchen. "Well the prank was a big success. So do me a favor like comment and subscribe for more content from me." I said before ending the video and sighed running my hands through my hair.

I went in the cabinet that I keep my snacks in and grabbed a pack of powdered donuts before getting a glass of milk. "Whatchu gon to name our baby?" He asks and I frown sitting on the counter. "What baby?" I ask and he laughs. "The baby you gon carry." He said and I laughed shaking my head. "Don't think too far ahead Kentrell. We still have more obstacles to face." I said and he hummed looking me in my eyes. "You sound like an old wise women." He said and I laughed nodding. "I've just taken a look at the world in a different way. Like there's way more goin on then what we see." I said and he hummed nodding. "That ain't our business though." He said and I sighed shaking my head. "Bae, this our world everything that goes on can be our business and think about it. Wit the right connections and power we can reach way further then just here." I said and he tilted his head with a frown. "You sound like you wanna take over the world." He said and I put our foreheads together smirking at him. "As long as you know who allows it we can. And I know everyone who watches us will love it." I said and a smirk grew on his face. Despite everything connecting him to this he knows he wants to do more.

Why not just take over the world?