17

Ben Boomer and Kd are in the game room, Babyjoe is in the kitchen with Ban doing what? I don't know. Nie Ken and Chasity are playing with Coco and Neila. Coco our brown Pomeranian and Neila our grey husky. Jay and Angel are in the study being taught. Me and Kentrell are in the tech room. He's on his phone while I'm laying out a clean map.

My phone rung and I answered it holding it between my shoulder and ear. "Hello?" I say and hear and cough. "Come unlock the door." Ti said before dropping the call and I rolled my eyes. I walked out and went down the hall to the door unlocking it and he walked in. "I gave you a key." I said and he rolled his eyes taking his jacket off. "And I left it." He said making me sick my teeth. "Anyways I got some Louisiana friends over." I said and he hummed not caring. "Ian yo friend." Kentrell based walking out and over to us. Ti backed away staring wide eyed at Kentrell. "Oh I never told you. Me and Kentrell were a thing." I said and Ti looked at me then at Kentrell. "This is shit I should know." He said and I stuck my tongue out making him roll his eyes. He walked away shaking his head and I laughed. I looked up at Kentrell and he mugged me. "Don't look at me like that?" I said and he smacked his teeth. "Don't say we were a thing. You still my girl and you still gonna have my baby." He said and I rolled my eyes. "My baby Kay not yours." I said and he grabbed my neck holding me close. "She ain't nobody but mines." He said and I smiled before pecking his lips. "You know it." I whispered and he smirked. "Ion like them mini kiss things." He said before pulling me into another kiss.

I laughed kissing him back before I felt something flying towards us. I pulled away just in time as it flew past. "Damnit Angel." I said looking up at her and she giggled pointing at me. "You promised me Spar. Cmon!" Sh yelled and I sighed shaking my head. "She acts just like you." Kentrell said and I rolled my eyes. "I know. That ain't good." I said shaking my head walking up the steps. "Let's go Nuni." I said and she smiled as we ran to the gym.

We entered and walked over to the wall I pressed a green button and one of the walls turned showing a big collection of swords and knives.

I really shouldn't own anything like this. But aye Ian a small hoodgirl nomo.

I grabbed one and Nuni used a stool to grab one. We walked to the different edges of the gym. "Bae what is y'all about to do?" Kentrell asks and I glance at him. "Spar." I said lowly bending slightly and leaning forward to adjust myself for a faster run.

As soon as she started I ran towards her and our swords struck. And from there we just continued on switching patterns because she believe it's not fun if we stay on the same pattern.

After maybe three rounds of me as victor I gave up. "Nuni your class should be starting soon." I said and she put her sword back grunting loudly. "Oh my goddddd. I hate math." She said and I laughed putting my sword back. I pressed the button and the wall turned back to normal.

I walked over to Kentrell who was on his phone and I kissed his forehead. "Y'all finished?" He asked and I nod grabbing his hand and walking out. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out seeing a message from Ti.

'They in the meeting room.'

I huffed walking out the gym. "I got a meeting right quick aight." I said and he nodded I walked to my room with him following and quickly changed into my black pants and white button up. I walked out and he stayed in there as I quickly walked downstairs and to the meeting room.

I sighed before sliding open the door and closing them behind me.

"I apologize for the wait."

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm trying to collect myself because I been going through some things but I'll start updating more for y'all sorry for the long ass wait ❤️.

Please don't forget to like comment and Follow me ☺️ love ya.