20

It's been a few days since we been at my house and they leave the day after tomorrow. I'm in the living room on the couch playing catch wit Jay. Y'know some regular degular shit.

I heard the door open but Jay already threw the dagger. My attention was on who was coming through the door so I ducked and the dagger flew by the door just a few inches away from Ben. "What the fuck!" He yelled making me and Jay laugh at his surprised facial as he rambled about how he coulda died. "Anyways, I'm bored Kayla." He said and by the look on his face I knew he already had something he wanted to do. "Wassup?" I ask and he came over sitting beside me making Jay perk up and listen in. "Okay so I wanted to do a prank on Yb." He said and my eyes widened. This nigga wanna prank Him of all people.

I like it.

"Okay what you was thinking?" I ask and he smirked. "Hickey prank." He said and my eyes widened. "Aye bruh. I'm boutta get my ass beat." I said and he laughed nodding. "We gotta go buy the stuff though since Ian got no makeup." I said and he nodded his head. "Jay you can't say nun." Ben said and Jay nodded his head smiling. "Jay go put on some shoes." I said getting up and we all walked out. "We both gotta act weird aight. Record it too, just in case you wanna post it or sum." He said and I nodded. I went up into my room and put on some shoes and a hoodie.

I walked out going to the game room where Kentrell and the rest of the boys were. "Aye Kentrell me Ben and Jay boutta leave out." I said and Kentrell looked back at me. "Where y'all going?" He asked and I acted a lil nervous. "Uh Jay got a lil party thing wit one of his schoolmates and we going to pick up a gift and some other stuff." I said not looking him in his eye cuz the moment I do I know he gon know I'm lying. "Hurry back." He said and I nodded walking out quickly. I sighed walking by to the main hall where Ben and Jay were."Cmon let's hurry up." I said and we all walked out going up the hill, through the forest, and across the bridge to my car. We hopped in my car and drove off going all the way to the gas station since they wanted to get some snacks.

I pulled out my phone and set it up on the radio thing. I started recording and sat back. "Wassup y'all this Kayla and this my first time doing some shit like dis. But aye. We gon rock this out. Aight so right now I'm at a gas station wit Ben and Jay. We boutta do a hickey prank on Kentrell just too see his reaction. They went inside to get some snacks or whateva and after this we gon ride to a beauty supply shop and pick up the makeup." I said just as Jay and Ben walked out wit two black bags. I looked at them as they got in. I pulled out once they was settled and drove a few minutes while Ben blasted music. In like 10-15 minutes I pulled up to the beauty supply store and we both walked in. Ben grabbed the phone and was doing something on it while we walked to the store. We walked in and Malina basically jumped over the counter to give me a hug. "Hey girly. I need some makeup I could use for fake hickeys." I said and she smiled grabbing my hand saying some irrelevant shit that I could barely hear. She took me to the makeup section of the store and walked down. "Right here is the best." She said pointing and I looked through before finding the right color pallet. "Ben you think this good?" I ask showing him and he nodded. "Aight here." I said to Malina handing her some money. It was about $15 more than the amount I needed to pay but she gon be aight. We left the place and went back into the car. "Let's waist some time at the park and apply this makeup." I said and he shrugged while Jaden was yelling in the back. I drove us to the park and we went to a bench while Jaden ran to the playground.

Some other kids came and played with Jaden for like a good hour or two. I got my phone and started recording again. "Okay so right now we at a park just Chilling. Ben boutta apply this hickey. So we bought uh... whatever the hell this makeup pallet is. I think it's eyeshadow though." I said unwrapping the paper as Ben sat beside me. "I should actually start a YouTube." I said looking at Ben and he nodded. "Once erything settled you gon be back up Thea wit us so yea." He said and I nodded my head. Taking out the brush and giving it to him. "Start wit red and then move to purple." I said and he hummed moving my head while putting some red in the brush.

After about thirty minutes he was finally done with 3 hickeys. I kept leaning forward so the camera got a clear view. "Aight do you got three on me. That's enough." I said looking at Ben and he nodded. "Just know if he chase me I'm using you as a shield." I said and Ben laughed before his phone started ringing. He pulled it out and I noticed it was Kentrells contact. "Aww he calling. Don't answer." I said and he muted it standing up. I closed the pallet and put it in the bag with the brush. "Jay Cmon." I said loud enough so he could hear and he said bye to them kids before running over. "We boutta go home and imma set the camera up there." I said before ending the video and we walked

"Call him back when we get on the road." I said and Ben hummed grabbing they snack bags. We walked back to the car getting in and once we settled I pulled off driving towards the house.

After about 5 minutes Ben called Kentrell back and he answered immediately. "Aye where y'all at?" He asked and I made a wide eyed face. "Uhh we on our way home." I said and heard him sigh loudly. "Aight hurry up." He said and I hummed before ending the call. "He finna break my neck." I said and Ben laughed as I kicked it into high drive speeding down the block. Did I not tell y'all? Yeah I drive like a regular person now... sometimes.

Anyways after like 20 minutes we pulled up to the forest that I live in and hopped out. Ben had the bag wit the makeup while I had our snacks and I held Jay hand as we walked to the house. Ben also had the phone so he can set it up and shit. We walked in through the front door and was sure to be quiet. We went in the living room and since no one was in there we sat up the camera on the bookshelf that views the whole living room. Once everything was set I sighed getting in character.

"WE HOME!" I yell leaning out the living room door and I heard the door close from upstairs. I think Granny in the green room right now, she's the littlest bit of bothered by anything anyway. Jay sat on the couch and got on his phone as I looked out the window to get my mind off what could happen. I hear footsteps walk in so I look and see everybody migrated in.

"How'd it go?" Ken asked walking up and her eyes widened looking at my neck. "Prank. It was okay. Too many kids for me." I said and she nodded getting the message. "It was a kids party so what you and Ben do the whole time?" She said and I thought about what I should say. "We just chilled around talking to the adults. Met some new people." I said and she smirked with a playful glint in her eyes. "Any cute boys?" She asked loud enough for Kentrell and Ben to hear since they were on the couch and both of they heads snapped towards us. "You tryn get me beat up." I said laughing before grabbing my juice from our snack bag that was on the table. I tried to make it so he could see but I guess he ain't notice.

I drunk some before flipping my hair out of the way but he still ain't notice. I sat the juice down and looked around before seeing Jaden and Angel moved over to the other couch and were watching something on their phones while on the couch. I went back over to Ken and groaned lightly. "He ain't notice." I whispered and she nodded.

"Yo what's that on yo neck?" She asked and I frowned getting into my acting. "What you mean?" I ask putting my hair over the hickeys. "Nah don't try to hide it. What is it? It look like a damn hickey." She said and Kentrell head snapped to our direction as he got up. He walked over getting beside Ken and she moved back giving me a wink.