8

Just as I thought. It took some time to get home because I had to stay outta sight. I finally made it to my main house and the gaurds opened the door as soon as they saw me. They blew the horn signaling I was home.

I pulled the horse to the grass before I hopped off and walked up the stairs. I walked in and felt someone run into my legs and I looked down seeing Jaden. "Everybodies safe huh?" I ask and he nods. "Aye Kay you good?" Ben asked as they walked up to me and I nodded. "If everyone's here safe that means I can..." I trailed off as darkness covered my vision.

The last thing I felt was somebody catching me as I fell.
It makes since I would be tired. I haven't slept since I left England. I've been fighting and barking orders all day. Over top of that I died and got brought back to life.

A bitch need some sleep.

My eyes fluttered open and something cold was on my face. I grabbed it and tossed it off me. "You awake." Kentrell said and I turned and looked at him. "What happened?" I asked since that's how all the dumb bitches in shoes be. "You passed out from lack of sleep and nutrients. Leading to the questions why the Fuck haven't you been eating?" He says and I smile at him.

I missed him so much. But he ain't Finna know that.

"Food isn't a thing that crosses my mind often." I said and he grabbed my neck pushing me down as he stood over me. "From now on eat three meals a day ya hear me." He said and I nodded. "Aight then. Now." He said before kissing me roughly. "We gotta fix you up. Yo skin too clear for my liking." He said and I smirked. "So it was okay to let my nigga put marks on me?" I question and he puases before squeezing my neck. "I'm yo one and Only nigga. Don't forget that." He said and I smiled. "I could never." I said and he stands up before sliding his shirt off and his pants. He slid in bed beside me and pulled me into his arms.

"Sleep." I said and he put his head in my neck. "I love you." He said inhaling my scent. "I love you too." I said and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke and looked over seeing Kentrells sleeping face. I'll have to get used to his short hair though. He smiled before kissing my lips. "I knew you missed me." He said and I smacked my teeth. I sat up and he pulled me back down. "I thought you said you wanted me to eat three meals a day." I said and he huffed. "Later." He said and I grunted. "But breakfast ends soon and If I wait till lunch that'll only be two meals." I said and he grunted before sitting up. "Cmon." He said and I smiled. I got up and I noticed my clothing. I looked down seeing I had a black crop top and black and white nike shorts.

"Yo who dressed me?" I asked before looking at Kentrell. "I wouldn't let none of your soldiers do it and I couldn't do it cause you woulda woken up pregnant. So Kennedie Seianni and some other chick did it." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Good cause then I would of had another problem." I mumbled to myself while walking to my bathroom.

After we finished brushing our teeth and washing our face I went into my closet and changed into dark green pants with ruffles and zippers along pockets and across the knees. I put on my white shirt with some white socks and White and black nike slides. There was a knock on my door and I sighed. "Enter." I said sitting on the bed and grabbing my phones. "Jhivana recovered well, she's resting now." Jhivago said and I nodded. "Okay can you take him to pick some clothes." I said pushing Kentrell towards Jhivago. "Yes Boss." He said before looking at Kentrell. "Let's go." He said and Kentrell followed him out the room. I laugh before leaving out and I go downstairs. I walk to the dining hall and everyone was in there talking and stuff while Ben and em was at on the patio.

I walked up to the table and grabbed three hash browns some French toast and I got some Hawaiian fruit punch.

We may have stole a soda machine and slurped machine from a seven eleven. Shhh just sip yo tea.

I walked onto the patio and sat beside Ten. "How you feelin?" Nie said wit Jay on her lap eating his food. He looked up at me and he immediately jumped out her lap and came to me. "I'm Aight." I said before I pulled out my iPhone X and unlocked it. I went to my messages and saw a text from Timéro. [Putting the message in English 😪 it take a lotta work to translate.]

'All of the meetings went smoothly. After your departure there was an assassination attempt on Elaina we captured the assassin and questioned him. He very easily gave us such details we needed to find out who the payer was. What do you want us to do?'

Something's off. Why would he give up the information easily?

'Torture him. Something's off about this, once you've finished him off find the payer, raid his systems and get rid of him.'

Moments later he sent his reply.

'Yes Boss.'

I left him on red and sighed before looking up and grabbing one of my hash browns. "Dem is steaming hot how are you even eatin em?" Nie asked and I looked up at her and shrugged. "After breakfast we'll be going back to my house. They're still on lockdown. How long are y'all planning to stay here?" I ask and they shrug. "School starts back in about a week and a half so probably in a week." Ben says and I hum nodding. "Damn you stayed back. This Kennedie last year Boomer graduated and Yo Stupid ass dropped out." I said pointing at them. "M y'all a stupid ass couple." I said shaking my head. Baby Joe and Nie both some dumbasses.

"How old are you now? We haven't seen you in bouta year." Boomer asked and I looked at him before rolling my eyes. "Shut up." I said snatching my Muffin from Jay and he smacked his teeth. "Uh uhn Why you ain't get yo self a muffin?" I ask and he frowns. "Nini made my plate." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Kentrell walked through the door and we all looked at him. He had on some blue jeans with a white shirt and some white and gold 12s. "So y'all goin back in a week. I gotta-" I said but Kentrell cut me off sitting beside me. "Whatchu mean y'all. You comin too right?" He asked and I looked at him and shook my head. "No I got more business to finish."