Side story

To sum shit up for yall. Me and Kentrell done wit.

This nigga bust through the door in our room talking bout sum Get the fuck out you dawg ass hoe. It took sum heart and patience for me not to shoot his ass between his eyes. This wasnt my house so I wasn't really tripping off this cause I know I got my own house. Ion know bout them 'Maids' he got but ian gotta stay here. I got family who actually love me. Ian even needa pack up my shit I just threw on some clothes and dressed baby Kash. He was tryna argue wit me bout taking my daughta but one thing fasho one thing for certain This right hea is my kid and she gon be wit me. So of course ian let his Bs bother me I went to my house not really surprised bout Joe bein hea since he basically live hea wit Nie.

"Whats wrong Kayla?" Nie asked and I bounced Kash on my hip. "Kentrell just pissed me off. He told me to get the fuck out his shit then tried to argue wit me bout getting Kash like boy you got me fucked up." I said and she scrunched her face up. "Why he puttin you out?" Nie asked and I shrugged. "Ion know and Ion really care forreal. I know my babygirl gon be aight and thats all that matter to me." I said and she nodded. "Joe go see why he put Kayla out." Nie said to Joe and he hopped off the seat. "Knowin Yb it was prolly sum stupid shit." Joe mumbled and I laughed. "Im bouta go in my room." I said walking out and going upstairs to my room. I laid Kash on the Bed and pulled my phone out my pocket. I saw hella DM's askin did I get put out and shit. So I slid on instagram and the shade room had posted sum. It was A video of me walking out Kentrell house wit Kash and gettin in the car after puttin her in the car seat. There was a lul caption sayin 'He put her out for me 🤪'

[Video]

Theshaderoom So it looks as though #NBAYoungboy put his girlfriend/Babymomma #Kayla out for his new girl #Dejrosegold. What my tea mates think about this ?

I went to this girl page and I saw a few pictures of him and her. She had A kinda fat face she was tan and had his name tatted on her shoulder.

Of course I was hurt and I wanted to cry but fasho Ian no punk. This'll be my first time addressing our relationship across social media in a bad way.

I got on sat up and got on live watching erything blow up. I made it a Q and A so they questions could pop up.

'Did you get put out?'

I swiped it away. "Yeah." I said Reading the new question.

'What happened wit you and Yb ?'

"We was good I was in thea sleep and he came in yelling tellin me to get out. Ian argue wit him or nun cause I know I got my own house to stay in." I said swiping that question.

'He put you out for Dej?'

"Ion know. Ion even know who she is. I went to her page and looked at her story seein pictures of them togeva. Ian trippin off them Me and Kash gon be aight." I said and they was sending hella laughing emoji's.

'Whats you and Yb relationship🤔🤔'

"He still the father of my kid regardless. But as of right now ion know where we stand but it aint togeva." I said before Nie walked in my room. "Aye Kay you wa'n reck this Dej bitch?" Nia asked and I frowned. "Girl No. If it come to it its whateva but ian got no reason to reck her." I said before looking back at the live.

'Where Baby Kash at?'

"She right hea playin wit my hair." I said facing the camera to her who was running her hands through my hair.

'You and Nene cool?'

"Yeah Nene my girl. She actually coming up here for my birthday." I said putting the camera back as Nie sat on my back making me groan.