Chapter 15

My laughter boomed throughout the car as I read another message from Peter, as I started to type back Lydia spoke.

"Who was that?" she asked

I smiled shaking my head and looked up at her through the rear view mirror, "Nothing, just Peter"

"So, what's going on with you two anyways?" She asked turning around in her seat

"What's it to you?" I questioned

"He's not a good guy, Vanessa. You need to be careful, you don't know what he's capable of" she said

I smirked remembering yesterday afternoon, "Oh I know very well of what he's capable of"

Allison glanced back at me confused then turned back to the road, while Lydia looked at me putting the pieces together.

"Oh my god" Allison said breathlessly

Lydia looked shocked, "You slept with him!?"

"Maybe, maybe not" I replied with a shrug, a small smirk plastered on my face

"Did you at least use a condom?" Lydia asked

"Lydia!!!" Allison shouted

"Nope" I replied popping the 'p'

Allison ran a hand through her hair, "Oh god, were going to have little Peter mini me's running around in no time" she said stressed

"Was he good?" Lydia asked after a while

Allison looked at her shocked, "Lydia!!!!"

"Well?" she asked ignoring

I bit down on my lip, "Yeah" I said breathlessly, "Really fucking good"

"But don't tell him that, his ego's big enough as it is" I said jokingly

Allison and Lydia both let out a laugh, "Now that I can agree with" Allison smiled

I smiled back looking at them both, "I can see why Scott loves you. You're a pretty cool girl, both of you are"

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"So, is that whole 'not let them out of your sight' thing literal or more like a general rule?" I asked while scrolling through my social media.

"Why?" Allison asked

"You're running on fumes" I told her

She looked at the dash then groaned, "Ugh!"

I looked at Lydia through the rear-view mirror who had also noticed, "Yeah. And I'm pretty sure that bus holds a lot more gas than this Toyota" Lydia said

"What if we stop?" Allison said

Lydia rolled her eyes slightly, "Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, so we lose them. We know where they're headed"

Allison stiffened, "You didn't see what happened"

I bit on my trembling lip, holding back a sob, feeling guilty about what happened and not being there to help.

"I know who started it" Lydia commented under her breathe

"Is that what Aiden told you?" Allison questioned bitterly

I looked at Lydia with a hint of a smirk.

"Aiden? Whoa, whoa, whoa" Lydia exclaimed, "Hold on a second. Is that why you're inviting me on this whole little road trip thing? Oh, my gosh. You're keeping an eye on them and me"

"So, there's nothing going on between you two?" Allison asked

Lydia faked hurt, "I'm appalled by the insinuation"

"Nothing?" Allison taunted

"Nothing" Lydia said clearly lying

I rolled my eyes and smirked, "That's not what he told me"

Allison and I stared at Lydia while she put on her lipstick

"What?" She said, "And you, Vanessa, are having sex with Peter Hale of all people. So, don't scrutinize me"

I smirked, "You're right I did fuck Peter and I'm not scrutinizing you. I know Ethan and Aiden, if they care about you, they will do anything to protect you and right now I can tell that Aiden likes you. Plus, you reek of him"

"I do not!" Lydia exclaimed

"Sweetheart, I'm a werewolf, an Alpha werewolf, I can smell Aiden on your from a mile away" I smirked knowing I won when she went silent

Lydia looked back to the front as Allison turned to me, "How did you become an Alpha?"

I looked down at my feet, "I killed someone"

The next few minute's I told them all about who my parents are/where. What happened to me all my childhood up until when Derek helped me out of that hell whole.

"Look, I'm not proud of what I done. To tell the truth, I didn't even know what I was at the time" I bite back a sob, "One night, Derek, he went into town to get us some dinner on a full moon, he left me back at the hotel by myself thinking I had control, I didn't. I was so angry, full of hate, all of the memories of the torture flooded my mind, all I wanted was pay back, to make them feel how the made me feel, all the pain, the suffering, them to beg for mercy. I lost control, I was running around in the woods, an Alpha werewolf tried to help me control it, but I was too angry, and I turned on him. I killed him. I ripped him to shreds, his thick blood coated my hands, blood I will never be able to get off"

They looked at me with a mix of shock and horror, "I will never be able to take it back and I will always feel guilty"

"How many other's?" Allison asked in a whisper of horror

"None. Just him and I hope and pray I will never do it again. I would rather be killed then take other person's life"

So, this is just a little back story on how she became an Alpha werewolf. I know it sucks but I couldn't think of much else.

XXX- Abbie Jade