Chapter 19

The plush pillow topper molded to our bodies like a billowing cloud, cozy, snug as our knees gave way clasping onto the bed panting for air.

Peters arm wrapped around my bare waist pulling me so half of my body was sprawled across his, skin touching skin.

"Who would have guessed, the feared and psychopathic Peter Hale a cuddler?" I hummed amused and little tired

I felt Peter shift to kiss to the top off my head, "Only for you, darling" he said softly in a husky voice.

A soft smile made its way to my lips as I looked up meeting his eyes, "Is that so" I whisper stretching slightly to meet his lips for a short, soft, sweet kiss before sleep overtook us.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Time skip brought to you by Chuck*

(3rd Person)

"I brought Kit-Kat's, Reece's, Twix and plain chocolate" Stiles claimed rushing into Derek's loft, "Why did you need all this again?"

"Vanessa's on her period" Cora explained pointing up the stairs

Stiles happy expression dropped a light pink making its way to his cheeks, "W-what? N-no. No, no, no, no, no I am not going anywhere near a V on her Japan. Have you seen Lydia on her Japan she's scary enough but V.... No, I'm not going, I'll die!" he whisper shouted.

"Japan?" Cora asked looking at him like he was an idiot.

"Yeah. You know... her p-p-period" he explained mortified

"Give her the chocolates now before I kill you" Cora said in a low menacing tone.

Stiles took a deep breath in preparation as he slowly and quietly made his way up the windy iron staircase towards Vanessa's room, with each step butterflies of nerves and anxiety built up in his stomach.

Stiles took another deep breath to settle his nerves upon reaching Vanessa's thankfully closed door.

Stiles quickly and quietly slide the chocolate bars under her door, turning around he bolts away, back down the stairs, cowardly screaming, "Satan has been fed!"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Vanessa's POV*

"I'm gonna kill him" I claimed snuggling into Peter side more, wincing in pain.

Peter moved his hand, placing it over my abdomen. His veins turning black as the dull, throbbing, intense pressure build up, cramping pain in the lower abdomen slowly subsided

"I do agree that he is a nuisance, but we do need him, he's... helpful, resourceful, all of them are" he replied kissing my forehead.

"Ever tell them that though and I'll have to punish you" he growled into my ear playfully giving my ass a tight squeeze then a nice slap.

"I think i would be ok with" I hummed with a sly smirk

"Are Isaac and Lydia here yet?" I complained

"Why did you invite them over again?" Peter asked not very happily

"To have a lazy/movie day" i told him

"I can watch movies with you" Peter suggest

I smile at the idea, "We're watching Marvel movies, you know Ironman, Captain America, Spiderman, not your movies"

"I own superhero movies" he tells me

"Not anymore, I threw them out" I told him

Peter stared down at me in shock, "Why? You love superhero movies"

I laughed, "Not yours, you owned DC. This is Marvel only relationship, sweetheart"

Hey fam,

Sorry for the late update. I've been binge watching Supernatural and got distracted.

XXX- Abbie Jade