You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me

(Please Read The Author's Note At The End!!)

Chapter 15:

I stood in the hallway in anticapation about what was to come. Trent tried to postpone everything until Robyn and I made up but I wouldn't let him. We've come to far to stop now. And just because all of my friends suddenly hated me didn't mean that I was going to drag Trent down with me.

You might be confused as to what I'm talking about. Let me explain: Today is the day that Trent is asking Robyn out on a date. This might seem a little excessive considering it's only a date invitation, but it's really important to Trent. He told me when we first started planning that he had never had deep feelings for a girl before and he thought that if he didn't go big enough she would say no. I of course told him that he was being ridiculous but he didn't listen.

So, that's how I ended up standing in the middle of the hallway. If the plan went smoothly there was no way Robyn could say no.

Robyn's POV

I walked through the front doors of the school, like every morning. This is going to sound stupid but I almost didn't come today. I know it seems like I'm overreacting but I really thought that Trent liked me. And I really thought that Natalia was my friend. She seemed so genuine and nice. I guess I can't be mad, since Trent and I were never dating, but I am. I feel betrayed. And the worst part is, they didn't even admit to seeing eachother behing my back.

I was so deep in thought that I almost didn't notice it, but I did. A bright scarlet colored paper was tacked to the bulletin board near the front entrance of the school. You might be wondering why I noticed this. Well, I noticed because the principle is really OCD about the bulletin boards. Only black and white paper. Also the fact that it was the exact shade of my favorite color kind of jumped out at me. I stopped walking and turned towards the paper.

Robyn,

Another Day Of School

Might Seem Dull And Gray

But Even If We're Here

You Brighten My Day

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. A poem? I mean, it was cute, but who would do this? A specific person flashed into my mind and I felt the butterflys flutter in my stomach before I quickly supressed them. Stop it Robyn. He doesn't like you.

I took the flyer off of the board, folded it and put it in my pocket. I continued down the hallway. It was still kind of empty since school didn't start for another 20 minutes. I started to wonder why I was here so early. I never came this early. It was just a weird day.

I was pulled from my thoughts again when I passed by yet another brightly colored paper taped to a locker. Immediately I walked over to it.

You Seem Confused

But That's Okay

You look So Cute

With That Look On Your Face

I could feel my cheeks heat up and I quickly looked around. There were a few people hanging around or going through their lockers, but no one was paying attention to me. I shook my head and quickly folded the poem and put it in my pocket with the other one.

I pressed my hands to my face hoping to cool them down. Scarlet may be my favorite color, but it was definitely not a good look for me. I let out a breath as I continued down the hallway toward my locker, this time more alert than before. It wasn't long before I found the next paper.

You're So Smart

I Still Can't Believe

You Haven't Figured Out That