Rights Reserved

THE DOYEN SERIES: BOOK 1

Alias

Copyright © 2018 by Ashlyn Keller

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters and events are imaginary or used fictitiously by the author. The main character is the only character based on a real person. Any other similarities or character descriptions are only coincidentally similar.

All Rights Reserved. No portion of this book may be used without permission by the author. Brief quotations or references should be attributed to the author. For more information, contact Ashlyn Keller on Facebook @honeysucklehousepublications.

Summary: Aisling Collins has lived a mostly perfect life: straight A's, a loving family and she even attends the college of her dreams. When she meets the mysterious and handsome Kayde Rhys, she learns that not everything is as perfect as it seems. One trip to New Orleans throws Aisling into the most exciting and life-threatening world she never knew existed. Aisling finds that she is more powerful than anyone could have imagined. This is why she has been in hiding for 19 years. A war is coming. Many want her dead. Many want her alive. Who will win?

ISBN: 978-1-9806-9208-9 (paperback)

Available as paperback or eBook at Amazon.com

Printed in the United States of America.

Honeysuckle House Publications

Louisiana, USA

2018

First Edition: April 2018