character breakdown

Aisling Freya Collins/Annybelle Charlotte Whitlen (Ais): Main character; doyen/witch/lycan hybrid; soulmate to Kayde Rhys; adoptive sister/cousin to Brayden Collins; adoptive daughter/biological niece to Samuel and Marie Collins; biological daughter to Grayson and Adeline Whitlen

Grayson Whitlen: Aisling's biological father; lycan/vampire hybrid

Vampires

Kayde Aaron Rhys (Kay):(soulmate to Aisling; brother to Kieran, Keaton, Kai and Kamille†; son to Sophia†)

Kieran Rhys:(brother to Kayde, Keaton, Kai and Kamille†; son to Sophia†)

Keaton Rhys:(brother to Kayde, Kieran, Kai and Kamille†; son to Sophia†)

Kai Rhys:(brother to Kayde, Kieran, Keaton and Kamille†; son to Sophia†)

Kamille Rhys†: (sister to Kayde, Kieran, Keaton and Kai; daughter to Sophia†)

Sophia Rhys†: (late mother to Kayde, Kieran, Keaton, Kai and Kamille†)

Bruno(friend of Kayde Rhys')

Gutrard:(second supernatural Aisling turned human)

Wolves

Lycans

Aiden Luke Harris (Aide):(best friend to Aisling)

Fawn:(right-hand woman to Grayson Whitlen)

Silas Harris:(brother to Aiden Harris)

Emmory:(sister to Lydia†)

Marcus:(brother to Fawn)

Wyatt:(brother to Lane)

Lane:(brother to Wyatt)

Violetta:(sister to Creed†)

Cecilia

Flora

Clea:(first lycan not forced to turn; believed to be a legend)

Werewolves

Kenny:(handyman to Grayson)

Brent

Koby

Adam

Barron: (wife to Kara†)

Humans

Brayden Collins (Bray):(adoptive brother/ biological cousin to Aisling; son to Samuel and Marie Collins)

Marie Collins:(biological mother to Braydon Collins; adoptive mother/biological aunt to Aisling; wife to Samuel Collins; daughter of Henry Slovaski and Jeanine; sister to Adeline Whitlen)

Samuel Collins (Sam):(biological father to Brayden Collins; adoptive father/biological uncle to Aisling; husband to Marie Collins)

Elise:(roommate and friend to Aisling)

Mallory:(roommate and friend to Aisling)

Kameron:(roommate and friend to Aisling)

Maggie:(ex-manager to Aisling)

Brian:(friend Brayden was said to be staying with when he was kidnapped)

Witches

Genevieve Mylee Gates: (adoptive great-grandmother to Aisling; great-grandmother to Brayden Collins; grandmother to Marie Collins)

Devin:(assaulted Aisling)

Doyens

Henry Slovaski:(grandfather to Aisling and Brayden; father to Adeline Whitlen and Marie Collins)

Adeline Whitlen:(biological mother to Aisling; daughter to Henry Slovaski; wife to Grayson Whitlen; sister to Marie Collins)

Juliette Slovaski:(late biological grandmother to Aisling; late wife to Henry Slovaski; late mother to Adeline Whitlen)