My cousin is the tour guide part 3

Part 3. Sorry I don't post much. School is overwhelming me. Hope you like this chapter. Bye.

(Peter's POV)
We got situated in our rooms and waited for Lila to come back. While we were waiting Flash decided to start bombarding me with questions.
"So Parker. The tour guide. You said she was your cousin and then she calls Hawkeye dad. Care to explain?" He asked me.
"Its simple. She's my cousin." I said back.
"How the heck are you related to a superhero?" Flash asked me.
"Because I am. Get over it." I said to him not wanting to deal with this right now.
"Listen here Parker. You don't talk back to me. You understand?" He said as he pushed me into the wall. I looked at him unamused.
"Get off of me." I said to him.
"What did you just say to me?!" He said as he pushed me harder into the wall. Of course as soon as he did Lila walked in and got furious.
"What the heck to you think you're doing to my little cousin?" She asked.
"Really Lila. I'm only 1 month younger then you." I said as I pushed Flash off of me.
"Doesn't excuse the fact that someone is bullying you and you didn't tell anyone!" She screamed at me.
"Ok and. I can handle it! You don't have to be constantly in my business!" I yelled back at her.
"Oh I'm constantly in your business huh? What about every single day I've known you. All you do is 'Lila what's this. Lila who are you talking to. Lila what are you doing' it's constant!" She screamed at me. My classmates looked scared but I knew she couldn't do anything unless she had a bow and even then she wasn't that good.
"What the heck to you mean? That's you not me. You're always in my business always wondering what I'm doing almost destroying everything you freaking touch in my lab!" I screamed back at her. We started screaming at each other at the same time trying to yell louder then the other.
"Hey guys!! SHUT UP WILL YOU!!!" We heard someone scream. I covered my ears do to my hearing and turned around. Great. This time it was Cap.
"You two need to stop arguing. We could hear you in the common room and you need to stop. Why can't you two just get along?" He asked us while looking at my gaping classmates.
"Because she's always in my business and it's kinda annoying" I said to him really annoyed.
"Oh I'm always in your business we just had this conversation. You're the one in my business" she said back at me. I was about to say something when cap spoke up.
"You two both knock it off. You're acting like toddlers right now so just shut it!" We stopped talking and stood there looking down.
"Ok. You two get along. I don't want to have to do this again. Otherwise your both banned from game night tonight.
"What?! That's totally unfair!!" We both screamed at him.
"Then stop arguing and you won't have to worry about it!" He screamed at us. He looked back and saw my class that looked shocked.
"Hey kids. What's up?" Steve said smiling now looking embarrassed
When nobody answered he looked back down at us and said
"Get ready for the q&a and meet us down there. And please stop fighting." Then he walked away leaving me and Lila to deal with my class who just saw cap scream at us.
"Okay guys. Get ready for the q&a and I'll come get you in 10 minutes. Good luck with this peter." She said to me before she went to leave.
"Wait lila you can't leave me here alone with-" she then shut the door leaving me with the people I didn't want to be with.
"Ok. What the heck was that penis?" Flash screamed at me.
"You saw what it was. And you heard Lila get ready. She's coming back in 10 minutes." I said to Flash as I got on my bed.

*time skip to q&a*

We got into the common room and saw all the main avengers there. Along with Wanda, Vision, and Loki, even though he's not an avenger.
"Hey guys. Welcome to Stark Industries. Ask us anything!" Dad practically screamed. People started asking questions about SI and about the avengers battle and Flash even asked about Spider-Man. Then, he made a mistake.
"Mr.Stark, do you know a kid who goes to this school?" He asked my dad
"What do you mean. Of course I do. I know 3. Peter, MJ, and Ned. Peter's my personal intern. Didn't he tell you?" My dad asked.
"Well yea he did but. Not a lot of people believed him." Liz answered.
"Did you believe him?" He asked Liz
"Well yea. I knew peter wouldn't lie about anything. It's just not like him" She said back.
"Okay. And you didn't believe him did you?" My dad said as he looked at Flash.
"Well. Of course I did. I just wanted to make sure I didn't get embarrassed by defending him." Flash lied.
"Actually. This kid has been bullying Peter." Lila said.
"LILA!" I screamed.
"I'm sorry what?" My dad said as he looked at Flash
"No I haven't. I have no clue what she's talking about. She's lying." Flash said. Which made Clint mad to.
"What did you just call my daughter." Clint asked him.
"Get out now. Before you deal with all of us for bullying our children!" Dad screamed at him.
He quickly ran out and my dad looked proud.
"Now. Who wants to play Mario cart with me and peter?" Clint asked as a bunch of hands went up.
"Alright kids. Let's play!"

A/n
That's it for this mini story! I need some ideas for other chapters so please if you have any requests send them. I'm going to turn this into a peter Parker one shots instead of the field trips but I will still be writing field trip one shots. I'm currently working on two other stories. One of them I have published a couple of chapters so go read it. It's called "A Daughter's Revenge" so go read it and I'm currently working on another marvel story which will be up in the next 2-3 weeks or so. Bye.

Peter Parker one shots. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें