Nat and Steve's relationship summed up

A/n
This one isn't about Peter so sorry but, I thought this was funny so... yea. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy.

Scenario 1

(No one's POV)

"Hey Friday. What's the weather today?" Steve asked after he woke up.
"Today, January 10,2020, it is 70° with a 70% chance of thunderstorms." Friday replied.
"Thanks Friday"
"Your welcome grandpa Frisbee."
"NATASHA!"
"Yes Steve?" Natasha asked sweetly as she walked into the room.
"Why did you tell Friday to call me grandpa frisbee?" Steve asked her.
"Whatever do you mean? I would do no such thing." Natasha said walked out of the room with a smirk on her face.
Steve grunted angrily and got out of bed.

Scenario 2

"What the hell?" Steve said to himself.
He had woken up to find a cave and dinosaur figures all around him. He looked out the glass and, not to his surprise, he saw Nat laughing.
"Hey Nat. When your done laughing your ass off can you get me out of here?"
"LaNgUaGe!" She screamed laughing even harder.
"How did you even manage to get me in here? I'm like 3 times the size of you and almost 200 pounds heavier!" He screamed from his side of the glass.
"Stark lended me some of his tech." She said.
"Of course he did. Now get me out!" Steve screamed.
"Ok ok. Jeez. Don't have to yell grandpa." She said walking to the door to let him out. She was laughing the entire way back to Stark tower and Steve was thinking of a plan to get her back.

Scenario 3

Steve walked to the kitchen for some water. He had just finished his 20 mile run. As he was walking to the kitchen he saw a sign on the fridge that said
'Ice May be hazardous to super soldiers.'
He shook his head, got his water and walked away.

Scenario 4

"Happy Birthday Steve!" Nat yelled as she walked into his bedroom to wake him up.
"Get your ass up. I got you something and I want you to open it before you get everyone else's present." She said hitting him with a pillow.
"I'm up, I'm up. Jeez."
"Open it" Natasha said handing him a small box.
Steve opened it but frowned when he saw what was in it.
"You got me life alert?" Steve asked
"Yea. I thought you could use it if you slip on some ice" she said trying not to life.
"Ha ha. Very funny Nat. Best birthday ever." Steve said sarcastically.
"It's a joke. Jeez lighten up. Here's your real present."

Scenario 5

"Man taxes suck!" Sam screamed from the dinner table.
"Stark! Do you have someone to do taxes for you?" He said to Tony.
"Yes"
"Can I borrow them?"
"No"
"Why not? Don't want to be a good friend do you?"
"It's not that. Well, I mean, yea but, I actually don't know who does my taxes."
"How do you not know the person who does your taxes man?"
"Pepper takes care of all that shit. Not me!"
"Man. Why can't America be free. It's a free country, but we have to freaking pay to make our own decisions!" Sam screams angrily
"You should be happy you can think for yourself. Most people in the world aren't allowed to. And those people fight every single da-" Steve was saying. But he was interrupted by someone playing the national anthem. They looked over at Nat who was laughing.
"What. He was saying something patriotic I thought it was fitting" she said walking away. They all shook their head and went back to what they were doing.

A/n
Hope y'all enjoyed this. Again sorry it's short. If you want a part 2 comment and I will write a part 2. Also, I am so so sorry to everyone who wanted a part 2 to multiverse. It will be up sometime this week. Thanks for reading. Bye