Peter has no common sense

A/n
Sorry in advance that this is short but, I needed to put something up. I will have longer chapters soon but, I didn't want to leave y'all with nothing so.... enjoy.

Scenario 1
(Tony's POV)
"Peter! Dinner's ready!" I screamed for him. I waited about 2 minutes before going into his room. I walked in and saw Peter stuck in his web on the ceiling.
"How in the world did you get stuck up there?" I asked him.
"I was sitting up here and decided that I wanted to see if I could stick to the web while spinning in the hammock. It didn't work." He said
"Well, I can see that. What made you think it would work?" I asked him.
"Just because I have Spidey sense doesn't mean that I have common sense dad." He said.
"Just. Don't do this again." I said helping him out of the web.
"Ok. Thanks dad." He said as he ran out to eat.
"That kid is going to kill me one day."
I said to myself with a chuckle.

Scenario 2
(Tony's POV)
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to I'm sorry." I heard someone say in the gym. I ran in there because it sounded like Peter. As I walked in I saw Peter looking at Nat terrified.
"Nat, What did you do to my kid?" I asked her.
"Why did you raise your kid to be stupid enough to scare a highly trained Russian assassin?" She countered back. I looked over to Peter to see if this was true.
"I thought it would be funny. But, she pulled a gun on me." He said looking at the ground in embarrassment.
"Why I'm the world would you think it was okay to try and scare a highly trained, very aggressive, Russian assassin?" I asked him.
"I didn't think about the fact that she could've killed me. I just thought it'd be funny." He said in a whiny voice.
"Petey, you at least dodged the gun. You've got good spidey senses. But, you need to work on some common sense." Nat said and she walked out.