Merry Christmas!!!!

A/n
Peter and MJ are in college now.
Enjoy the story.

(Peter's POV)
"It's Christmas!!!!!!" I heard someone scream at my door as I woke up. I look over at MJ and we started laughing.
"Get dressed guys. If two don't get up and dressed within 10 minutes we are opening presents without you." Dad said as he ran down the hall to wake up Nat. That's not going to end well. As we were getting dressed we heard Nat start screaming at Tony, in Russian.
"Your dad is officially dead." MJ said which made me laugh.
"I know that when we walk out there, Nat is going to be chasing him around with a knife." I said hearing her laugh.
After we got dressed we walked out to the kitchen for breakfast, and as I said, Nat is chasing dad around with a knife.
"Ok. I thought you were joking." MJ said as she watched Nat and my dad.
"Nope. She's never actually tried to kill him though." I said.
When we finished breakfast and Cap finally got Nat to put the knife down, we sat around the Christmas tree and past our presents. Dad and mom passed theirs out first. Dad made me some cool new electric shock webs and mom got MJ a new journal. After dad and mom, Cap passed his out. He got me a new Star Wars LEGO set to build with Ned and he got MJ a pack of colored pencils. Next was Clint. He got me a Star Wars themed popcorn bucket and MJ a pack of sharpies. Nat went next and got me some new throwing knives of different sizes, which is awesome, and she got MJ 4 wands. She has been collecting the wands from every character of Harry Potter and Nat got her Draco Malfoy's, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, and Voldemort's wand. Wanda went next, she got me a LEGO set to build with Ned and MJ 3 more Harry Potter wands, Bellatrix Lestrange, Nymphodora Tonks, and Remus Lupin's. Next was Thor, he got MJ and I Asgardian socks, supposedly they are supposed to heat up or cool off your feet depending on whether you hot or cold. After we all exchanged gifts we cleaned up around the tree and everyone who wasn't dressed went to get ready for the day. MJ and I went to my room and cuddled up on my bed watching Harry Potter.

~time skip to 3 hours later~

After the movie ended the team, MJ, and I went to the kitchen to make Christmas cookies. Wanda, Nat, Sam, Mom, Dad, and Bucky made Snowman cookies. MJ, Cap, Thor, and Bruce made Elf cookies. Clint and I made Santa and reindeer cookies.
The kitchen was a mess afterwards but, it turned out to be the best Christmas ever!

A/n
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
I hope you guys had a wonderful day today!
I know this is short but I just did this today. I hope you enjoyed it.