Hidden Talent

A/n
First. Sorry I'm advance this is short and lastly. Please read the authors note at the end of this chapter it's important. Thanks guys. Hope you enjoy!

(Peter's POV)
"Navaeh and Leo will stay together! It's just the way it is. She's popular, he's popular, they belong together!" Tony screamed at Steve.
"No she's not. She's going to break up with Leo and get with Max because Max and Navaeh both see Emerald green. Leo sees Lavender. Max and Navaeh are meant to be!" Steve screamed back. The entire team had broken into teams because of a book. That happened to be written by me. But, they don't know that. The name of said book is Soulmate. It is a romance book based off an alternate universe we're you see the same color as your soulmate. It got leaked that I'm writing a second book somehow and now the entire team won't stop arguing over it. I don't even know what to call the second book yet, let alone know whether Navaeh is going to stay with Leo or leave and get with Max.
The yelling started to get even louder and my senses started to overload.
"Guys! Will you please shut up!" I screamed at them. I was on my knees, my hands on my ears. I heard the soft whisper of Nat as she sat behind me and held me. Nat, MJ, Wanda, and Pepper are the only people who know I wrote the book. So, they aren't arguing over all of that.
I finally calmed down and looked at everyone.
"Can you guys please stop fighting. It doesn't matter if Navaeh is staying with Leo or getting with Max. I'm pretty sure the author doesn't even know what's going to happen." I said to them.
"How would you know that?" Clint asked.
"Because I am the author. Now will you please stop fighting. I'm going to my room to lay down. I have a headache." I said as I left the room looking at their shocked faces.

A/n.
I'm sorry this chapter is all over the place but it's 10 o'clock and I'm sick and tired. I'm also so so sorry I haven't been updating lately. I have been extremely busy with school and dance lately. I will be updating more often and I'm thinking about making the book I talk about in this chapter into an actual book. So if you would read it comment please because if no one is going to read it I'm not going to spend a lot of time writing it 😂
The second part the the Multiverse and Wandas reaction to Peter giving her a promise ring will be up soon and I'm sorry again for not updating and for making you guys wait so long for the second parts. Bye guys love you and thanks for getting me to 25k reads!!