· Iwaizumi Hajime | confusion

It as training camp for Seijoh. Everyone was relaxing after breakfast and waiting for the managers to come and tell them the name of the team they'll be playing against.

Iwaizumi was playing on his phone and Y/n was watching over his shoulder. The ace's character died and the boy behind him snickered, looking out the window. 'Oi! Don't laugh! It's a hard game to win!' Iwa nudged the other male. 'Or maybe you're just THAT bad.' Y/n smirked, looking Iwa dead in the eye. 'You try then.' Iwa tossed the phone in his hands and he started playing. His e/c eyes darted along the screen, concentration written all over him. 'Nature's calling. Be right back.' Hajime announced the middle blocker (yes that's you.). 'Mhm..' Y/n mumbled, not being able to form words at this point. Iwa smiled and then exited the room.

*ding* Message!

Y/n's POV

What the heck?

Looking around to see if anyone was watching, I cautiously opened the message.

From: unknown number
Subject: Hey babe!
Hello love! It's me, Meghan! I changed my number and I just wanted to let you know, Hajime-kun~! Love you :3

I almost gagged at the message and closed the messaging app.  Meghan? How come Iwa never told me about her? Is she his girlfriend? Seems like it.. I got lost in thought and didn't notice the 'You're dead!' That was emitted from the phone or the door that opened showing Seijoh's handsome ace.

'Well who's the bad player now?' Iwa smirked, taking the phone from my hands and turning it off. I hummed in response, still looking down at my hands. 'Hey.. are you ok? It's just a game y'know?' Iwaizumi put a hand on my shoulder. 'Yeah.. I'm okay. I just gotta... take a break..' I mumbled. 'A break? From what?' Hajime caught me off guard. 'From me? Am I a pain in the ass?' He tilted his head. 'No no no! It's not that... I just... Don't feel that great and I'd like to go out a little...' I shot him a pained smile. Why did it hurt me so much?

I walked out of the building, looking at the ground. 'Why does it hurt so bad..? Why am I..' I trailed off, feeling hot tears run down my cheeks. '...such a damn crybaby..' I sat in a corner, my back on the cold concrete. My thoughts started to wonder as more tears danced on my cheeks. My breath started hitching and I was sobbing at this point.

°°°

'He should be around here..' I heard a voice murmur. I put both my hands over my mouth and tried making myself smaller, not wanting any of my team mates to see me like this. 'Oh Y/n- hey... hey... what's wrong?' I heard the voice soften. I didn't lift my head until I felt two arms wrap around me. Letting myself cry, I hugged Tooru back. 'What's wrong, Y/n?' He rubbed circles on my back. 'You can tell me anything you know that right? We've known each other for 17 years now..' I hugged him tighter, my sobs becoming more muffled by his jersey.

°°°

'And I don't understand why it hurts so much..' I finished explaining. 'I hate to break it to you, Y/n-chan... but you like Iwa-chan..'

«next up: Akaashi Keiji