please read coz I'm back

You won't guess who's back. I hope 2020 was alright for y'all and I'm really sorry I left for so long! I just needed some time for myself.

So first off, I've read your comments and holy shit y'all are the funniest beings on the planet I had a blast reading them.

Secondly, the updates won't be regular and I'm sorry about that but I've got school and a boyfriend so I won't have as much time as I used to.

Thirdly, the scenarios are likely to get more realistic and believable since I have a relationship I can base it off of. I'll also ask my boyfriend for some opinions.

I would also like to tell you that my name is Dakota ,my pronouns are he/they and I am 174 cm tall. I think that's 5'9 in feet but I'm not sure. People who actually know please correct me if I'm wrong. I also really like playing volleyball.

I'd also like to know your name, pronouns, height and if you play volleyball or not. If you're comfortable with sharing this information of course. I'm just curious about what my readers are like (please don't think I'm a weirdo-) and if they're familiar with the sport except from Haikyuu.

Well that was all for now.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

(I fished the picture out of Pinterest btw)