• Ryuunosuke Tanaka | Fear

As much of a gangster Tanaka can appear to be, I can safely assure you he is not one at all. He puts a type of façade on to keep his reputation, but in reality he is a scaredy cat. This was proven in the training camp.

The Karasuno team was participating in a one week training camp. The first years were sharing a room, the second years sharing another room and the third years also had one of their own. I was a second year and shared a room with Tanaka and Nishinoya since Enno, Kinoshita and Narita couldn't come to the training camp.

It was around midnight and Nishinoya was fast asleep while I was still trying to fall into a deep slumber. I heard shuffling in the bed next to mine and assumed it was Tanaka not being able to sleep. Being good friends, I knew Tanaka fell asleep really fast because he would sleep over at my place every other weekend. I got up from my bed and shuffled to his bed, sitting on the edge of it. Tanaka seemed to freeze and when I took a deep breath to talk I earned myself a kick in my thigh which sent me off the bed and on the floor with a relatively loud thud.

'What the fuck Tanaka??' I whisper yelled. I heard a sigh of relief coming from the male and got back up, sitting once again on his bed. He didn't say anything and just hugged my waist. I noticed he was shaking.

I knew immediately what was going on. I cuddled with him and rubbed his back soothingly while whispering sweet nothings to lull him to sleep. He was gradually relaxing in my arms and his heartbeats were getting steadier.

He sighed deeply and then kissed my cheek. He squeezed me once out of love and cuddled further in my chest.

'Goodnight baby..' I whispered as I slowly drifted off to sleep.