• Kuroo Tetsurō | Captain

Y/n yawned, stretching his hands above his head. He got up on his butt and looked around his apartment. He sighed happily and got out of bed. Today was Saturday and he had training. He went to the bathroom and did his morning routine.

°°°

'How come I always end up being late even though I wake up so early??' The teenage boy mumbled with a piece of toast in his mouth, desperately trying to put on his shoes. He grabbed his bag and ran out the door, jogging to practice.

He burst through the door of the gym, the whole team turning towards him 'Look who finally showed up!' Yaku scolded him. 'Sorry mom.' Y/n cocked an eyebrow at the libero. The second year hit the third year in the back. 'Ow!' Y/n rubbed his rear, glaring at the second year, who now had a smirk on his face. 'BABYYYYYYY!!' A voice echoed through the gym as the third year setter closed his eyes to prepare for his boyfriend's brutal hug. Soon enough, Kuroo hugged the other male and then kissed him rather passionately. 'It's been a while~' The captain purred, holding Y/n's waist. 'We met yesterday...' The setter chuckled. 'You're being stupid and practice was supposed to start already! Go and lead your team!' Y/n grabbed Kuroo's hands and made him let go of him. He quickly kissed the captain and then turned him around, giving him a light push forward, Tetsurō starting to jog towards the rest of the team. 'Who's the mom now?' Yaku smirked. 'You're the mom of the whole team...' Y/n tied his shoelace and got up. 'I'm Tetsurō's daddy.' He smirked, a light pink blush going across his cheeks. Yaku burst out laughing. 'Yeah sure!' He wiped away an imaginary tear. 'As if! You radiate sub energy, my friend.' Y/n wanted to fight back but his boyfriend's voice boomed through the gym. 'YAKU AND Y/N GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!!'