• Oikawa Tooru | Doubts

'Hey babe! How was work today?' I asked as I heard the door open and close, signaling my husband's arrival.

He stayed silent. Something very unusual for him. 'Tooru?' I paused my game and put the controller on the floor. I got up and walked to the entrance. He was curled up in a ball, leaning against the door. My heart shattered in a million pieces seeing him hurt like this. I stayed silent and sat next to him. Immediately, he clinged onto me like his life depended on it and warm tears were starting to drench my hoodie.

'I'm tired...' he mumbled. I nodded and rubbed circles on his back. 'it's okay. I bought popcorn and we can watch a shitty romcom.' I earned a light chuckle from him. 'okay..' he trailed off.

'Don't you want to take tomorrow off?' I turned his face towards mine and kissed his nose. He shook his head. 'Are you sure you're okay?' I asked, seeing tears stream down his face once more time. He hugged me once again and let out a heartbreaking sob. I hugged him tighter, wanting to squeeze all the sadness out of him.

'Y/n... I really love you. Please... Please never leave me. I don't know what I'd do without you.' He sighed shakily.

'Of course, love.' I smiled as he was going limp into my arms. He put his head on my chest and sighed one more time.

'Now... What about those romcoms?' He smiled.