• Aone Takanobu | Theme park

'we're here...' I said breathlessly, in disbelief. 'WE'RE FINALLY AT DISNEYLAND!!' I jumped continuosly, making my way towards the castle. Aone smiled, following silently.

'Aone! What do you wanna go on first??' I grinned, turning to the tall man. He shrugged. 'How about we go to the maze first?' I suggested, earning a nod from the albino. Grinning even wider, I grabbed his hand and started sprinting towards the maze, dragging Aone after me.

As we were waiting in line, I saw some Karens glaring at Aone. I growled at them, ready to start a fight. I felt a hand on my shoulder. That was Aone's way of telling me to calm down when I was getting riled up. I scoffed and looked away, crossing my arms. Aone chuckled and kissed my cheek.

Not long after, a woman with her child, avoided the maze because she saw Aone. 'I'm getting sick of this!' I grumbled. Takanobu was confused and I decided to give him some explanation. 'Everyone thinks you're soooooo intimidating! I hate the way everyone glares at you! I can't even protect you in any way coz I'm a midget!' I flailed my arms around. He kissed me and finally spoke.

'As long as I'm with you I couldn't care less about what others think.' He then flashed me the most adorable smile in history and my heart exploded.

UNDERRATED AND BABEY