• Kageyama Tobio | King

'I can't believe I'm at Karasuno's volleyball club finally!' I smiled, looking at the building. I took a deep breath and ran to the stairs, jumping above all of them and landing on the top of the stairs with a wide grin on my face. I raised my view and my grin faded when I saw Kageyama, my former teammate from Kiitagawa Daichi. 'Kags?' I whispered in disbelief. The setter dropped the ball and froze. His head turned to me slowly and he blinked a few times. 'Y/n...' he said, smile starting to form on his face. 'Y/N!!' He yelled, realising I'm actually there. I dropped my bag and ran to him, hugging him. 'I didn't expect to see you here! Didn't you say you want to go to Shiratorizawa?' I asked, tilting my head after we broke the hug. 'I didn't get accepted.' he said bluntly.

I was dumbfounded. 'You didn't get accepted...?' I blinked. He shook his head, with a neutral expression on his face. 'How?' I raised an eyebrow. Tobio opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. I answered for him. 'Coz you're dumb.' I smirked. 'You're dumber!' He fought back. 'Am not! I have to say I got into this school with the second best score so HA!' I crossed my arms. He huffed and grabbed a ball. 'Let's see if you can still spike.' He changed the subject. 'You can't just change the subject like that!' I protested. 'I'm tossing!' he said, before tossing the ball towards the net. I ran and spiked it, the ball bouncing until it hit the wall. 'Well there's still place for improvement.' he put his hand on his hip. 'Okay King.' I rolled my eyes. 'Don't call me that.' He growled.

There it is.

'Why not?' I smirked. Kageyama just glared at me. 'Oh come on! You can make this nickname a forte y'know?' I walked towards him. 'Picture this, the most talented player at Karasuno: Kageyama Tobio!' I threw my hands in the air and jumped. Tobio snickered at my stupidness and then kissed my forehead. 'You're a dumb boyfriend, you know that?' he looked me dead in the eyes. I grinned.

'Your dumb boyfriend.'