• Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shoyo | Bittersweet

The first year, Y/n L/n, was walking towards his new school, Karasuno, at 7 am on a Monday morning. It was his first day at the new school and he couldn't wait to check out the volleyball team, since Karasuno was known for being a 'fallen champion'.

Y/n's POV

As I was walking through the crowded halls, looking for my class, I felt someone bump into me from behind. I quickly turned around and helped him up. It was a ginger haired boy that was shorter than me.

'I-I'm really sorry!' He stammered, bright red. I blushed a little myself and smiled. 'It's alright. Which class are you looking for?' He explained to me where his class was and I came to the conclusion we were in the same class. We were walking together when I heard his voice. 'What's your name? I'm Hinata Shoyo by the way.' He smiled at me. I blushed slightly since he was adorable and answered him.

*timeskip a few hours later*

'Ugh why am I so nervous?' I asked myself while Hinata was running in front of me towards the gym. He jumped over all the stairs and threw open the door. By this time I got next to him and both his and my jaw dropped. 'KAGEYAMA?!'

For a bit of backstory, I played against his team in middle school and it was a really tight match. I noticed his controlling behaviour and now I was seriously worried about the whole volleyball team of Karasuno.

He also noticed us and it's safe to say he was as shocked as we were.

*Timeskip after volleyball practice*

I entered the house and ran straight to my room to find my twin brother. We didn't really look like twins since he had his hair long and dyed at the tips and also freckles, unlike me. (If you have freckles just pretend he doesn't)

'DUDE!' I yelled, making him jump and fall off his bed. He was used to these things so he took of his headphones and spat a 'what'.

'DO YOU REMEMBER THE GENIUS SETTER KAGEYAMA TOBIO FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL?!' I continued yelling and his jaw dropped. 'No way...' he said in disbelief. 'YES WAY I'M SCARED!' I jumped in my bed and hugged my plushie. 'It's gonna be fine. He can't be that bad. Plus Karasuno's captain is likely to fix him.' He put his headphones back on. I took a deep sigh. 'I need some food.'

*timeskip a few months later*

'Ah yes, Valentine's Day. The beautiful 24 hours in which everyone confesses their love to one another. Truly magnificent.' I recited in a bad accent these words while making large hand gestures and earning a few laughs from the class. Hinata seemed troubled though. He was like this the whole day and I didn't know what else to do to cheer him up. 'Hey man..' I hesitated. 'Are you alright?' He seemed to snap out of it but quickly shooed me away and turned back to daydreaming.

I ran to Kageyama's class. 'Kageyamaaaaa!' I zoomed next to him, noticing he was in the same state and told me to leave. 'Seriously what the heck is wrong with you today?' I mumbled to myself as I was walking back to my class. I bumped into Sugawara. 'Suga! Quick question! What's wrong with Kageyama and Hinata today?' He hesitated to answer and just told me he had to hurry to class. I sighed in annoyance once again.

*timeskup after volleyball practice*

I was changing my shirt in the changing room when I saw the door slam open and closed and both Kageyama and Hinata handing me a bouquet of flowers. I was beyond confused. 'I like you!' They both said in unison, blushing furiously and avoiding eye contact.

I noticed Sugawara entering the changing room then noticing the view and leaving as quickly as he could.

I have to admit it was a view. A shirtless blushing boy receiving flowers from two other blushing males that started to push each other to determine which one will have their flowers taken by me. A renaissance painting to say the least.

I took both the bouquets at the same time and then kissed their cheek. 'Thanks.' I smiled and put on my jacket, leaving the two blushing messes in the changing room.

Requested.

I'm gonna leave the rest to your imagination.