• Akira Kunimi | Open up

I never wanted to end up here. I didn't want to be here. Why? Because I was scared! I still am! I don't know how to play volleyball! I'm that nerd who draws and talks to no one!

'Hey there. I'm Iwaizumi Hajime. Welcome to the volleyball club of Seijoh. I hope we will all get along an do our best.' The first years bowed and then all grabbed a volleyball and began practicing. I didn't know what to do so I just went to a corner with a ball and sat down, waiting for instructions.

'Aren't you Y/n?' I heard a voice call my name which snapped me out of my daze. 'Y-yes!' I turned my head towards the voice. 'Oh. We're classmates.' He said and then Iwaizumi called the first years over. 'Y-you're Akira Kunimi, right?' I walked a little behind him. 'Yeah.' He had no energy whatsoever and seemed like he didn't want to be there either. I liked him.

A few weeks later

Walking with Kunimi to volleyball practice started getting better and better. I was still extremely shy around him and for some reason my heart was always beating way faster around him. I was also constantly blushing, something I never did before. What was happening?

Kunimi's POV

I saw Y/n start blushing and looking down. He has only 165 cm so I looked somewhat like a giant next to him. He was cute though. I wanted to confess to him at one point but I'm afraid to scare him. I think he sees me as this intimidating monster given the fact I know what I'm doing in sports and I'm 18cm taller than him. I sighed and he looked at me with his pretty e/c eyes. 'What's wrong?' his voice was gentle as ever. As I was telling him it's nothing, a butterfly landed on his nose and he scrunched it to get the small insect to fly away. That's the moment I lost it.

'You're so adorable..' I muttered to myself.

'W-what??' apparently he heard it and got as red as a tomato. 'M-me??'

I gave him a small smile and then grabbed his waist with one of my hands while the other rested on his cheek. 'Can I kiss you?' I hesitantly asked. He seemed scared but eventually relaxed in my arms and nodded. I was relieved as I leaned in until our lips touched. He was adorably tugging to my jacket before putting his arms around my neck.

'Get a room.' I heard Kindaichi's voice and then his laugh. I broke the kiss but didn't let go of Y/n. 'Hey Kindaichi, where's your girlfriend?' and with that he entered the gym leaving us alone.

'I really really l-like you..' He stuttered. I smiled and kissed him again, then pressed my forehead onto his. 'Me too.'

Requested