· Lev Haiba | Apart

It has been weeks. Months it seems like since Y/n hasn't seen the team. Living in Miyagi was fun but he couldn't see his friends who lived way back in Tokyo. The Nekoma team was kilometers away.

Y/n stood in his room and strummed his guitar's chords, thinking about a certain someone. The wind was barely moving the cherry blossoms as the soft sounds made their way out of the window.

'You're a world away, somewhere in the crowd...'

Small drops of water caressed the light pink petals.

'In a foreign place... are you happy now?'

His voice started to shake a little, yet still sounding so gently beautiful.

'There's nothing left to say, so I shut my mouth...'

He let out a shaky sigh, not wanting to continue the melody, yet something driving him to sing at least the last verse.

'So won't you tell me babe..'

Hurried footsteps made their way upstairs, not being able to be heard in the male's sorrowful state.

'Are you happy now?'

The door opened with an explosion of colors. Y/n's eyes needed a little time to process what's going on until he finally gets embraced in a warm hug. 'Y/N! I missed you so much! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!' He heard the familiar voice. He blinked away some tears and then examined his face. A few tears of joy escaped his green eyes as he cupped the sad male's face and gave him a soft kiss. 'I'm here! And no, I'm not happier without you!' He giggled a little.

Finally coming back to his senses, Y/n was at last able to speak.

'L-lev...?'

Ok I have a thing for short oneshots. I'm sorry but not really. I personally think this turned out ok. I might just not have experience and this might just be terrible but oh well. I still think it's cute.

«next up: Kōshi Sugawara