• Hinata Shoyo | Anniversary

LIME WARNING!

It was Shoyo and Y/n's first year anniversary and they both agreed they won't do anything special. Y/n is a little more on the quiet side while Hinata is a ball of energy. You could say they balance each other out. Hinata wanted to do something really flashy and interesting while Y/n wanted to stay home and watch movies, just like their usual dates. They managed to compromise and ended up going to volleyball training and a ramen place afterwards, followed by a sleepover.

'BABYYYY!!' Hinata's voice rang through the gym as the h/c first year entered the gym. 'Hey Shoyo!' He smiled weakly. Being a top student would tire him a lot, considering it was exam season.

'Did you stay up all night studying again?' Hinata pouted at his boyfriend. Y/n kept silent, jogging to grab a volleyball. 'N/n...' Hinata whined. Y/n tensed up when the smaller male hugged him. 'Can you take a break today?' He softly asked. Y/n bit his lip. 'It's exam season so I won't be able to do that. I'll try to relax as much as I can today though so don't worry.' He turned around to face the orange haired boy and kissed his nose.

*Timeskip*

The movie was playing on the TV and everything was silent in Y/n's apartment. His hands were holding onto Hinata's thighs while their lips were connected.

'You said you didn't want to do anything special' Shoyo smirked, breaking the heated kiss, lust in his eyes. 'Shut up, Shoyo~' Y/n purred and pulled the smaller boy in for a kiss again, moving his hands up his shirt.
Shoyo's breathing was ragged and his hands were frantically searching for something to hold on. He got to Y/n's soft h/c locks and tangled his fingers in them while said male was abusing his neck.

Y/n's neighbors' POV

'God freaking dangit...' I sighed as I heard moaning next door. 'They're at it again.'