· Kōshi Sugawara | Insane

As you may have guessed, you're insane in this oneshot. Therefore I say you proceed with caution. Some people actually experience those types of things and it might be triggering for them.

Anyway! ⚠ proceed with caution! ⚠

The moon lit up the beautiful city of Miyagi, bringing midnight over the world. Yet one person was still restless. Talking to himself, Y/n was still awake.

'You're crazy..'

THUD

'Leave me the fuck alone..'

SLAM

'I don't want to fight with you. But I will if I have to.'

THUD

Alone in his room, he alerted his roommate, Sugawara Kōshi. The motherly teen bursted into his room. 'I heard noise! Are you alright??' He asked but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw him alone in his room. 'Y/n?'

'Suga...'

'Don't you understand?'

His voice changed slightly. Enough for Sugawara to notice.

'Leave.'

'Tell me what's going on! I'm not leaving until then!' Suga protested.

'You won't believe me even if I did!!' Y/n screamed, tears streaming down his cheeks. 'Try me.' Suga sat down on the bed.

'It's just that... There's this someone inside of me...'

'He always screams awful things in my ears...'

'And he hurts people I love..'

'And I want him to leave...'

'To leave me... and everyone I love alone!!' He finished with a cry. Sugawara embraced him and let him cry on his shoulder.

'It will be alright-' he got cut off by a desperate cry 'How do you know that?!!' Y/n's face beautifully illuminated by the moonlight. 'I'll be here to help you.' Suga smiled.

More tears started to stream down his cheeks as he embraced the setter once more. Kōshi smiled and interlocked his fingers with his.

'I promise I'll always be here...'

«next up: Daichi Sawamura