•Akaashi Keiji | Surprises

Lime warning!!

It was a quiet day in my house. No one was home for the weekend and I was listening to music, doing my chores. My vibing was interrupted by a knock on the door. I paused my favourite song and, annoyed, opened the door.

There stood my boyfriend, Akaashi Keiji, smiling at me. 'Good morning my love.' I blushed surprised but said good morning back and let him in. He took off his shoes and jacket while I kept asking him questions. He wouldn't answer any of them which bothered me a little. I decided to shut up for a moment before opening my mouth to say something, only to be grabbed by the waist and pinned against the wall and melt into a sweet kiss.

It took me a few seconds to realize what's going on but my hands quickly found their way into Keiji's locks, pulling onto them lightly. The kiss became more heated, until all you could hear were the pants between the sloppy kisses.

'I love you. I love you so much' Keiji's voice echoed softly through the room as he was trailing kisses down my jawline and neck. 'Keiji? Are you ok? This is really sudden..' i let out a small whine when his grip tightened on my waist, causing him to groan and bite my neck. 'Moan for me my love...' He panted and started sucking on my sweet spot while his hands were travelling all over my body. I let out a soft moan then quickly covered my mouth, embarrassed by the lewd noises. Akaashi stopped abusing my neck and he shooed my hands away. 'Don't cover your mouth. I want to hear all those sounds you make just for me.' I gulped and nodded then kissed him passionately.

He grabbed my thighs and threw me on the couch then took his shirt off, surprising me further and afterwards getting on top of me and starting to kiss me again, while his hands were massaging the bulge in my pants. With every soft moan I let out I could feel him smirk and bit his lip. Big mistake.

It's safe to say that after that things escalated and I wasn't able to walk properly the next day.

Should I go wild and do actual lemons? Like not just limes and actually depict the sexual contact part of it?