· Akaashi Keiji | Bruises

SLAM

The gym went silent after Y/n made the spike that scored the set point. He high fived the pretty setter and was showered in hugs shortly after.

The match progressed and the male spiker managed to block some of the opponent's spikes, feeling really proud of himself. Jumping in for a block, Y/n felt a push and a sharp pain in his side, slamming onto the ground. Once again the gym went silent. Hurried footsteps could be heard from all around the gym but the heaviest ones were Akaashi's.

'Akaashi! Is he okay??' Sugawara, the rival's setter grabbed onto the net in panic. They were having a match but Y/n was his friend.

The pretty setter didn't even respond as he hurriedly pushed everyone away with a worried look on his face. Y/n's body slowly rose as he rubbed his head. 'A-akaashi...?' He barely murmured. 'Yes.. I'm here..' he said as he gently examined the boy's face. 'My.. head hurts..' Y/n breathed out. 'Yes I know. It's alright. Nothing bad happened.' Akaashi grabbed a tissue and rubbed the blood off the male's lip. He got up and helped Y/n too.

°°°

'Shit..' Y/n hissed as he grabbed his head. 'It huuuurtsss!!' He whined. 'Yes I know. You hit your head pretty bad.' Akaashi said as he was cleaning up the med kit. 'But my prince charming saved meeee' Y/n giggled. 'Yeah he did.' Akaashi kissed his nose.

It's short but I think it's cute.

«next up: Lev Haiba