• Hinata Shoyo | Grey eyes

Sugawara Koushi and Sugawara Y/n were making their way to the gym.

'Koushi? Where are you taking me?' The shorter male asked his older brother. 'To meet my friends! It's about time you knew who your big bro hangs out with.' Y/n nodded and clinged onto Suga as they were walking to the volleyball court.

Y/n's POV

I could hear squeaking. 'What's with all the squeaking?' I asked Suga but he didn't answer me, instead, he picked up the pace. 'H-hey wait!' I tried keeping up with him but I was too short and he ended up dragging me to the mysterious place. We went up a few stairs and then my senses were flooded.

'SUGAWARA-SAN!' I heard yelling from all corners and rapid steps approaching. The slight smell of sweat and volleyballs was flooding my nostrils and the ground was vibrating as if a hoarde of bulls was running towards me. I clinged harder onto my brother in fear, not knowing what all the ruckus was. I knew they were his friends but still...

'Calm down..' Koushi said in a calm and gentle voice. The noises stopped and I relaxed a little. 'This is my little brother, Y/n and he's a first year.'

I heard someone making their way towards me. 'You have such cool eyes!' I flinched at their excitement. 'Hinata, please calm down, Y/n gets scared easily.'

'How can you see with them?? They're almost white.' I felt a hand on my right cheek and flinched a little, then relaxed my cheek into the person's palm. 'I can't.' I mumbled. He tensed up for a second 'Y-you mean you're blind?' he asked, this time in a much more soothing voice. 'Y-yes...' I kept my head down, feeling insecure about it. 'No no no!' His voice got a little louder again but as he noticed me tensing up, he got quieter. 'They're really pretty.' he continued. I felt two hands cupping my cheeks and my head was turned slightly upward. 'My name's Hinata Shoyo.' I felt his breath on my face, signaling he was really close. For the first time in my life, I didn't mind someone invading my personal space. 'Nice to meet you. Can I touch your face to have an idea of what you look like?' I asked Hinata.

I felt a whiff of air on my face then Sugawara laughing, after that I got my answer. 'Oh umm yes..'

I reached in front of me gently and felt his face. It seemed like it was burning. 'Are you alright? Do you have a fever?' I asked concerned. The boy shook his head in my hands and then I realized he was blushing. I laughed a little and moved on to the head and...

Oh

My

God.

'Your hair... Your hair is extremely fluffy!' I giggled as I started playing with Hinata's hair. 'Thank you! Yours is really nice too!' I heard a smile in his voice.

I have a feeling we'll get along.

Requested by Guess_Monster_