01.

The sound of heels tapping against the concrete floor late at night, echoed through the empty streets of Mystic Falls. The teen walked with purpose. A stumbling man exiting the grill caught sight of her. His intoxicated-self approached the captivating girl.

"Woo-wee." He whistles, giving her a nod. The girl stops just in front of him. Her expression was monotonous, studying him. "You legal?" The alcohol emitting from from his breath was practically suffocating her.

"Tell me where I can find the Mikaelsons."

"That new rich family?" He scoffs. "Yeah, hard to miss. They got the biggest house in town. A little extra if ya ask me." His words slurred.

"Thanks." She turned away, but the man gripped her arm and tugged her back.

"I gave you something, I want somethin' in return." He crossed his arms and licks his lips, looking her up and down.

Elizandra smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes. She gets closer to him. In heels, they were the same height; approximately at 5'7.

"Oh," She raises her brows, "Is that how it works?"

"Yeah, darling that's – "

Her right hand flew to his throat. She shoved him against the wall, "You like that? You like it rough?"

A wheeze emitted as he struggled to breath. His hands tug at her arm and his eyes are practically about to pop out.

"Enough!" A man's voice echoed from the entrance of the Grill, "Let's go." He didn't bother to break up the two. Elizandra let go of the drunk man and headed after the retreating figure.

"What – what the hell?" The drunk man coughed viciously, "You're strong."

"Thank you." Elizandra smirks.

"What part of 'staying low key' did you not understand?" Brady questioned, his voice deep; intimidating to anyone but Elizandra.

She brushed it off, "No one was around!" She defended, then added, "Plus, he's drunk off his ass. He won't remember a thing. I did find out where we can find the Mikaelsons."

He gives her a disapproving look, "We're only here to observe."

She lazily nods her head, "I know, I know ... we can kill the Mikaelsons. They are the Original vampires, meaning every other vampire roaming the earth is a vampire because of them."

"Your thirst for killing vampires will be your downfall."

"So you've said. Now, we just gotta look for the biggest house. Should be easy, this town is fucking small."

"Good job."

"Really?" She grins.

"No, not really." He holds up a card he pulled out from his jacket. Elizandra snatched the card and looked it over. It was an invitation.

"A Ball? They're throwing a Ball? The deadliest vampires in history are throwing a ball."

The two reach Brady's Range Rover and they get in.

"How'd you even get this?" She furrowed her brows and looks to Brady.

"Chatting with Mayor Lockwood while you were busying yourself with the town drunk."

Elizandra rolls her eyes, "What I'd like to know is how in the hell do they just wake up!?"

"Somebody must have undaggered them." His eyes kept on the road as they exited the town square and to their new house.