10.

☾ ✶ ☽

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☾ ✶ ☽

    Klaus parks the car parallel to the sidewalk of a seemingly empty street. Considering it was ten till eleven at night and it was raining, everybody was indoors. Except for the hybrid and Direwolf who've arrived in Washington half an hour ago and just reached the town Elizandra formerly resided.

"I don't suppose you've a spare umbrella in the backseat?" Klaus asks, peering out the windshield as he turned the ignition off. He had insisted on driving the whole way, allowing Elizandra to nap when she wanted, eating whenever she desired — which Klaus learned to be many, many times — and aggravating him when she felt like entertaining herself.

Elizandra looks away from the pattering rain on the window, to look at him doe-eyed and says, "I don't even have one." Klaus's lips slightly purse as he sends her a look of disbelief. She then smirks. "Oh, ease up it's just water. You'll survive, trust me." She mocks him as if he were a five-year old, and exits the car. He exhales from his nose and exits as well. To Klaus' discontent, he was instantly soaked the second he stepped out of the car. Luckily for Elizandra, the roof from one of the stores on the strip extended over the sidewalk and shielded her from the rain. She smiles to herself when she hears a low growl emit from Klaus and his heavy stomps in the puddles.

"I'm not particularly fond of wearing damp clothes." Klaus says; distaste dripping from each word. He had been scanning the area with his eyes to ensure there wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Elizandra's eyes look away from her phone and up to him.

Her eyes involuntarily fall down and landed on the now-see-through white shirt under his dark brown jacket. "I'd say otherwise. . ." She says under her breath, almost entranced by the image before her.

"What now?" He asks impatiently after finishing his scan of the area. She looked back down at her phone before she was caught.

She clears her throat and nonchalantly replies with, "Aidan's old high school is just around the corner." She nods with her head in the direction and immediately begins walking. He looks at her in a disbelief manner.

"It is pouring!" He spat. His arms swung at his sides as he catches up to her. "How are you sure Milan has him at the school?"

"Because that's where we first met. In her sick mind it's poetic." Then, she looks up at Klaus with a smile, "You should know all about sick minds."

He mocks her smile briefly.

"He could be dead already." Klaus points out.

"No." She confidently responds, "It's not like Milan Chapman to kill somebody I love without me being there to witness."

"Mm," He hums amusingly, "Morbid."

Elizandra rolls her eyes and exhales through her nose, "Please, don't sound so concerned, Klaus. Hey, who knows, you and Milan might fall for each other and ride off into hell after setting the whole world on fire."

𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆»𝐊.𝐌.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें