08.

Elizandra nearly dragged her feet across the foyer, following after Elena and Stefan as they entered the Salvatore Boarding House.

"Hey, how's Alaric?" Elena questions Caroline who stood in the living room.

"He'll be okay," Caroline starts, "I gave him a bottle of Bonnie's herbs. Oh! Did you guys kill Finn? Did it work?"

"It better. I can't stand another day in this town." Elizandra huffs as she reaches the supply of alcohol on the little table.

"Nothing worked until I see Klaus' dead body myself." Stefan responds.

"I'll drink to that." Elizandra raises her glass. The liquid flows down her throat and she goes to pour another. Elena's on the phone with Bonnie but Elizandra wasn't paying any attention until she sensed the worry in her voice.

"Klaus should be dead — they should all be dead. We just killed Finn."

"Seriously?!" Elizandra crushes the glass in her hand. "I knew that was too easy, damn." She brought her nail up to her mouth and began nibbling as her mind formed thousands of questions as to why and how Klaus was still breathing.

"No, Bonnie, just — "

The call ends abruptly and everyone looks to Elena. Stefan then gives Elizandra a glance before heading for the door; Elizandra following right after him.

"I'm killing Klaus myself." Stefan announces.

"Not if I kill him first." Elizandra says under her breath; hot on Stefan's heels.

"Stefan, Elizandra, wait!" Elena begged, heading after them.

"Stay with Caroline. I'll call you when it's over." He tells her, not even giving her a choice.

"Stefan, stop. Klaus is stronger than you, we need another plan."

"That's why I'm bring the Direwolf."

"Yeah, two against the rest of the Originals. Your odds are not looking so hot." Caroline mused from the background. Elizandra whips her head around, flashing her Red eyes and growls at her. Taken off guard, Caroline halts in her tracks and puckers he lips.

Elena pulls Stefan back and attempts to reason with him, "Stefan, stop it! You're acting on anger!"

"Anger gets things done, Elena!"

"Or it'll get you killed! It'll get Damon and Elizandra killed along with you."

Elizandra just stands behind Stefan, letting him deal with the distraught doppelgänger.

"Klaus does not get to survive this. Not after everything he took from me." With that said, he stomps towards the door.

Elena reaches for Elizandra's hand as she headed out after Stefan. "Elizandra, please."

She simply looks down at Elena and tugged her arm away, "Sorry, Elena. But, this has to be done." And as she turns for the door, Stefan is thrown across the foyer. Elizandra had ducked in time, only to be held by the throat right as she stood back up.