Welcome To Gravity Falls

(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/N)- Friend's Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(F/F)- Favorite Food

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-(Y/N)'s POV-

"(Y/N), wake up~" As I began to wake up, I felt my body being gently shaken. It was my mom. I sat up and rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes.

"Good morning, Mom..." I yawned and looked at my clock on my bedside table. "Mom... It's 6 AM... Why did you wake me up so early? There's no school, it's summer..."

"I know honey, but your father and I decided you should go and get some fresh air. Ever since the school year ended, you've been cooped up in your room." As always, she was right, I hadn't been outside in a while. I sighed.

"You're right... but you didn't have to wake me up this early?" I gestured to the clock.

"You can sleep in a little longer if you'd like," my mom said as she walked to my room's door.

"Thanks Mom." Then she left, closing the door behind her. I layed back down and got a little more sleep.

-dream time boooois-

I woke up in a dark room, so dark, in fact, that I couldn't see anything. I wasn't on my bed anymore, there was no clock on the bedside table that was usually next to me... I was just standing there with nothing but darkness surrounding me. This had to be a dream, it couldn't be real.

Then I heard a laugh. A laugh that seemed so familiar, yet I knew I had never heard before. I looked around frantically, hoping to see some way out, but nothing was there.

"H-Hello...?" I hesitantly said, fear beginning to consume me.

The laugh continued... then I saw a bright yellow light flash before me.

Then there stood a man... with bright blonde hair, a yellow vest, a bow tie, and a triangular eyepatch. I flinched at the sight of him.

"Who... Who are you?" I questioned, taking a step back.

"You don't need to know that yet..." He chuckled, looking away, then turning to face me. "My, my, your heart is beating awful quickly! Do I scare you?" He asked with a sinister smile.

"Get away from me!" I yelled, taking a few more steps back. He laughed again.

"Sorry, no can do! I need to be watching your every move from now on..."

"Wh... Why?" This didn't make any sense...

"Don't worry about that! It's none of your buisness... Now, I wish I could stay longer, however, I must be on my way..." He began fading from view.

"What?! B-But you didn't answer any of my questions! What was the point of this?!" I shouted, but he was gone before he could hear me.

I looked around and the ground began crumbling underneath me, until I fell through. I screamed, closed my eyes, and prepared for impact.

-end of dream time boooooois-

Instead of hitting something, I woke up in my bed. I sat up quickly and adjusted to my surroundings. I looked at my clock that read "10:26" and tossed my blanket off my legs and got up. I got dressed and headed down the stairs to get some breakfast, hoping to distract myself from the dream I had. When I got to the end of the stairs I turned and looked to the couch where my parents were sitting.

"Hey Mom, hey Dad," I spoke, waving my hand at them.

"Hey honey," they said subsequently, not taking their eyes off the TV or changing their facial expressions.