A Plan

-(Y/N)'s POV-

It was late, and I couldn't sleep. I was laying in my sleeping bag staring at the ceiling as I thought of a plan. I knew that if I ever came across Will, I could never trust him because it could be Bill's disguise.

I sighed and sat up, rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes. I turned to look at the clock on the table behind me. '4:43 AM'.

As much as I wanted to believe I could do this on my own, I knew I couldn't defeat Bill alone, I needed someone's help. I glanced over at Dipper in his bed. He was sleeping peacefully, and I didn't feel like waking him up, especially because an idea popped into my head.

Ford! Stan and Ford had been staying at the Shack for a while, and Dipper told me Ford knew Bill better than anyone. I needed his help.

I carefully stood up to not make too much noise in my sleeping bag. After picking up Dipper's journal, I headed downstairs to find Ford. It was dark, but the kitchen light was on, revealing silhouettes of the walls that helped me navigate the hall.

Because Dipper told me basically everything about the Shack and his great uncles, I knew two places Ford could be, a secret room the twins found one day, or in the lab.

I decided to look in the secret room, searching for it while looking at the Shack's blueprint in Dipper's journal. Once I found it, I closed the journal and cautiously opened the door, peeking inside to find...

no one.

I let out a small hum, now knowing then he'd most likely be in the lab. I closed the door as quietly as I could, then made my way to the vending machine. I flipped through Dipper's journal to find the code, then punched it in. Once it opened, I pulled the vending machine out of the way, entering and closing it afterwards.

There was a lantern on the wall, lighting up the cement walls and staircase that lead downwards. I walked down the stairs, being met with an elevator. I entered it, pressing the button for the bottom floor. When the doors opened, I saw a room full of machines with bright lights and buttons.

I stepped out of the elevator and looked around, my eyes eventually landing on Ford sitting in a chair by a desk. His back was turned to me, and he was taking to someone...

I cleared my throat to get his attention. Ford turned his head and rolled in his chair to reveal who he was talking to; it was Tyrone and (N/N).

"Oh! Why, hello there, (Y/N)," Ford greeted. "I was just talking with your clones, Tyrone and (N/N). Very fascinating that you found a way to clone yourselves with a copy machine!"

I smiled, "Hi Ford." I continued as I walked towards him with Dipper's journal in my hands. "I have to talk with you about something."

Ford glanced at the clock on his desk. "It's pretty late, you really should be sle-"

I cut him off, "I-It's about Bill..." He looked at me shocked, then, with a stern face, and nodded for me to continue.

I explained the whole situation to him, how Bill wanted to get his hands on Dipper's journal, how he planned on disguising himself as Will, and how he would threaten me if I didn't give it to him.

"So, is there a way to defeat him?" I asked with worry covering my face.

"Well, I suppose there is a couple of ways..." He rested his chin in his hand and thought for a bit. "Maybe the zodiac...?" He whispered to himself, but was loud enough for me to hear. I tilted my head, and (N/N) spoke up.

"Um, what's the zodiac, exactly?"

I wasn't completely sure what it was either, so I nodded, encouraging him to go on. "Basically, it's a series of symbols that represent certain people. If all people stand together in a circle and hold hands, it could vanquish Bill, but last time Stanley and I got into an argument, so it didn't work."