Hugs

Dipper sat up and began pacing the room. He was rambling quietly when it seemed he suddenly had an idea. He took mine and Mabel's hands then ran us to where Stan and Ford were talking by the staircase.

"Stan, we need to go to the Northwest Mansion!" Dipper yelled.

Stan gave Dipper a weird look. "Why would you want to go to that snobby family's house? They're all brats if you ask me."

"Because it burned down, and I need to get there! Come on, Stan!"

"Alright, alright! Sheesh, kid, don't be so dramatic. Are your sister and (Y/N) coming?"

Dipper looked at us quickly, then looked back to Stan. He nodded, and Stan led us to his car. Ford decided to stay at she Shack.

Once we arrived, Dipper swiftly unbuckled, opened the car door, and raced out.

"Dipper! Wait up!" I called out, but Dipper ignored me and kept running.

Everyone got out of the car, then Mabel and I ran after Dipper. Eventually, he stopped when standing a couple feet behind Pacifica, who was facing the smoking ruins of her house.

"Pacifica?" Dipper said quietly. She turned around at the sudden voice.

"Oh, Dipper... It's just you." She relaxed a little.

"Are you okay?"

"As okay as someone can be as they watch their house burn to the ground..."

"I'm so sorry..."

"It's alright. It wasn't your fault... It was that stupid hillbilly's fault! God, I wanna kill him!" She kicked the dirt then kneeled to the ground, sitting with her legs crossed as she watched the red embers slowly fade from the charred remains of her house. "That's it!" She perked up."I'm gonna kill him!"

"What? No, Pacifica, we can think rationally about this. Let's be civil."

"I don't want to be civil! I want to give that hillbilly what he deserves!" She stood up and stormed off. Dipper ran to follow her, motioning for Mabel and I to join.

Once we caught up to her, she was running on a sidewalk next to a fence. Dipper grabbed her arm and made her stop.

"Pacifica, stop and think about this... McGucket probably wasn't thinking straight. Who knows; he could have been possessed by something and that made him burn down the mansion!"

"I don't care! He did what he did, and now he has to pay!" She jerked her arm away and continued stomping off to where McGucket "lives".

"Oh no! She's headed for Hillbilly Hollow!" Mabel yelled, while pointing to Pacifica's path. Dipper and I looked at her in confusion. "What? It's what I call McGucket's living space. I even made a sign!" Mabel gestured to a poorly crafted wooden sign at the end of the fence with "Hillbilly Hollow" carved into it and was decorated with many colorful and glittery stickers. Dipper and I shrugged it off quickly, then ran to get Pacifica, as she was still heading for "Hillbilly Hollow".

"Pacifica, wait!" Dipper yelled. We turned the corner of the fence and saw Pacifica banging on Mcgucket's "door". It was more of just a rusty sheet of metal you could move back and forth. Her knocking on the sheet of metal made a wobbly noise, then McGucket slid it out of the way.

"Who's there?" He asked angrily. "Wait!" He held onto the edge of the metal sheet and slid it closed quickly. "Not the police! You'll never catch me!" He ran out the back end of his "house", without Pacifica noticing. We decided not to tell her, and Pacifica continued to bang on the "door".

Dipper looked at Mabel and I and whispered his plan to us. We'd sneak up behind her, Mabel and I would grab her arms and make sure she didn't go anywhere, then Dipper would be the one to lecture her.