Unicorn Hunt

The next morning, Dipper dragged me to living room to introduce me to a show called "Ghost Harassers". It sounded interesting enough and he seemed excited, so I went with it. He sat on the yellow chair, patting the space next to him, signaling for me to sit. As I took a seat, he picked up the remote and turned the TV on.

"Get comfortable, we might be here for a while..." He gave a short laugh and switched to the "Used To Be About History Channel."

Before we could even hear the first line of dialogue, Mabel jumped up from behind the chair and scared us.

Dipper let out a loud shriek. "Mabel?! What was that for?"

"I'm bored and I was thinking we could go on a mystery hunt or something with (Y/N)! Also, scaring you is fun." Dipper crossed his arms.

"But we were just about to watch Ghost Harassers!"

"You can do that later! I was thinking we could go on a unicorn hunt today!"

"You really want to visit them again after they made you feel like a terrible person last year?"

"Pssh, that's water under the bridge! I promise it'll be fun, Dipper!" He turned to look at me and I shrugged.

"Fine..."

"Yes! Thanks Dipper!" She hugged him and ran off.

I gave Dipper a sympathetic look. "Hey, sorry we couldn't see Ghost Harassers today. You seemed pretty excited about it."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. But... Yeah, I was looking forward to watching it with you." Dipper said, looking at the ground.

"We'll be sure to see it some other time, okay?"

"...Okay."

Then Mabel came in with Soos, Wendy, and Melody and a backpack on her shoulder.

"We're ready!" She yelled, then ran out the front door, all of us following.

We were walking on a trail in the middle of the woods for a little over an hour.

"Hey, Mabel?" I looked over to her.

"Yeah, (Y/N)?"

"You know where we're going... right?"

"Of course! I have an amazing sense of direction!" She stopped to take in her surroundings. "We need to go... left! No wait, right! ...Or was it straight?"

"Welp. So much for a unicorn hunt." Wendy said.

"No! I have an idea! We'll split up into pairs and look in different directions!"

"This is a terrible i-" Mable cut me off.

"Wendy! You're with me! Soos! You're with Melody! Dipper! You're with (Y/N)!"

I could see Dipper tense up a little, but he relaxed after I smiled at him.

After some discussing, we decided that Dipper and I were going to head left, Soos and Melody were going right, and Mabel and Wendy went straight.

So we started walking to the left, going through a bunch of trees and bushes. Dipper was wandering a little as I kept going straight. I was looking through a small clearing of trees when I saw a statue that looked like Bill Cipher...

"Hey Dipper..."

"Yeah?" I heard him call from a little ways back.

"Come check this out..."

Dipper walked over and I pointed at the statue.

"Woah..."

"Woah is right..." I said, walking towards the statue.