Surprises

(N/N)- Nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Dipper's POV-

The next morning, I woke up a lot earlier than Mabel and (Y/N). I knew I had to talk to somebody about (Y/N), and I assumed that Mabel was going to introduce her to everybody today. So, I needed to find someone that already knows her.

Then I got an idea; Tyrone!

So I sat up and jumped out of bed before realizing it made a HUGE noise. Then I tiptoed the rest of the way to the door but I heard a voice behind me.

"Dipper?" I looked behind me to see     (Y/N) sitting up from her sleepingbag on the floor and rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes.

"Uh, yeah... it's me..."

"What are you doing up at..." She looked at the clock on the table. "4 in the morning?"

"I just... uh... woke up and... couldn't go back to sleep."

"Where are you going?"

"Um... T-To the roof... I'll be sure to show you it sometime but, uh... you can... go back to sleep, for now."

"But... I don't feel tired." She yawned.

"You do sound tired, though. Really, you should go back to bed."

"Fine... But I'm only agreeing because I like to sleep in!" Then she back layed down. I laughed a little and sighed in relief.

Now, to Stan's old office (a.k.a, Soos' "new" office)!

When I arrived, I immediately headed for the copier machine. I knew I needed to talk to Tyrone, assuming he remebered everything from last year...

So I layed on the machine and pressed a button. After the machine finished copying me, I hopped off and layed out the piece of paper. Then, Tyrone came to life!

"Hey Tyrone! You remember everything from last year?" I asked.

"Of course. I'm you, so I remember everything you remember."

"Got it. So... you know what the problem is then?"

"Yeah, and you need to talk to me about it because you know Mabel wont have to introduce (Y/N) to me, because she doesn't know I exsist, therefore, things wont get awkward!"

"Exactly."

"Wanna head to the roof to talk?" Tyrone asked.

I nodded.

"Just promise me this time, no soda..."

I laughed a little and said, "I promise..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-(Y/N)'s POV-

After I woke up for the second time today, I realized it was because Mabel was shaking me awake.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!"

"Oh, good morning, Mabel."

"Come on! I gotta introduce you to everyone!" Then she grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the gift shop in the Mystery Shack. "Wendy! Soos! Melody! Meet (Y/N)! She's gonna be staying here for a while, so get used to having her around!"

"Hey."

"Sup girl dude!"

"Hi there!"

I waved and then Mabel dragged me into the living room where a goat and a pig were sitting on a yellow chair.