Extra Guest

After a somewhat akwardly long time of hugging, Pacifica seemed to realize something.

She pulled away from Mabel, but her arms were still around her. "Where am I gonna sleep? I don't exactly have a house to stay in anymore..."

Mabel looked up at Pacifica with bright eyes. "You can stay with us! It'll be like a sleepover! How long do you think you'll need to stay with us?"

"Long enough for my parents to find us a suitable house. I might be here for a while, though. They're pretty picky."

"Yay!" Mabel jumped up from her bed and held Pacifica's hands while dragging her off the bed too. She began bouncing up and down, spinning in circles with Pacifica being pulled along. They laughed together, then suddenly Mabel stopped, and gasped. "Oh my gosh! You can borrow one of my sweaters just like (Y/N) did when she came here! I have the purrfect one for you!" She let go of Pacifica's hands then skipped to her closet, shuffling through the dozens and dozens of sweaters. Fitting with what she said, Mabel pulled out a pastel pink sweater with a cute black cat stitched onto it. "Here! Put it on!" She beamed at Pacifica while stretching her hands out to give her the sweater.

Pacifica hesitantly took it, then slipped it on over her clothes. "Comfy." She said blandly. "I like it."

Mabel smiled even wider, if that was even possible, then started dancing again. "Oh, this is gonna be so much fun!  Oooh, I'll go get my sleepover supplies!" Mabel sped out the door and down the steps, then quickly came back with a big cardboard box covered in various glitters. She looked out the window. "Perfect! It's not even sundown yet, we have plenty of time to do stuff!"

"What kind of stuff?" I asked, kind of jokingly.

"Sleepover stuff..." She whispered dramatically, then giggled. "Oh, and, no boys allowed! I'm talking to you, Dipper."

"I didn't want to be involved anyways." He shrugged then let go of me, realizing he was still hugging me.

"Hey, you know what?" I said. "I don't really want to either... I'll leave the 'sleepover stuff' to you two." I said and Dipper and I stood up to leave the room.

"Suit yourself!" Mabel smiled, and began pulling random items out of the box. Dipper and I left and closed the door too early to know what exactly was in the box, but we soon heard giggling from the girls inside the room.

"Wanna head to the roof?" Dipper asked. "I need to talk to you about some stuff."

I agreed, so we made our way to the roof. We sat next to each other, and Dipper sat with his elbows on his knees and his chin was resting in his hands. The sun was just about to touch the horizon of the trees, and the whole sky was orange and pink. Dipper was silent, so I decided to speak.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

Dipper sighed. "I'm not quite sure exactly. Mostly just about the night on this roof and Bill. But other things might come up as we talk."

"What do you want to talk about first?"

"We can start with the night on this roof I guess..."

"Ok. What about it?"

"I've been questioning everything about that night ever since it happened. I just wanted to ask... You actually like me? You... weren't lying or anything?"

"Dipper, it would be hard for me lie to you. Yes, I do actually like you."

"But why? Everyone I've ever 'liked' finds some flaw about me and hates me for it. Usually at this point you would have found something you don't like about me." He sighed again.