Chapter 1

Mal's pov

"Ughhh"I said to myself slamming my locker. I couldn't find my notes for today's text. I decide to just leave and go back to my dorm room. When I got there I laid down and went back to sleep. "Mal"I heard then jumped up. "What"I said realizing it was Evie. "you didn't come to class today"she said. "I'm sorry E I just needed a day to myself"I said. "Whatever"she said walking to her sewing machine. "Anything good happen"I said getting out of the bed walking to sit next to her. "if a test and lots of work is good then yep"she said. "happy I missed today"I mumbled. "Come on Mal you really have to start coming to class"Evie said. "I'm trying Evie but it's hard with a kindgdom relying on me I'm stressed"I said. "Just talk to Ben he'll understand"she said. "I'm fine E"I said. "Ma-"she said but was cut off bye Carlos and Jay bursting in. "Never heard of knocking I geuss"I said. "We never did before so why now"Jay said jumping on my bed. "What are you guys talking about"Carlos said. "Girl talk"I said. "You said the wrong thing M"Evie said making me sigh. "No Mal don't sigh we're all family why won't you include us"Cameron. "You guys weren't here and it's not important"I said. "What was it about"Jay said messing with things. "One please leave my belongings alone two school"I said. "Why didn't you come"Jay asked. "She needed a break"she said putting break in quotation marks. "I really did"I said. "A break from what Mal"Carlos said. "School"I said. "Knock Knock"someone said opening the door. "WHAT"we all said looking at the door. "Bad time"Ben said. I sighed. "Sorry Ben we were just talking"I said. "Yep about your girlfriend she needs a break"Evie said. "From what why didn't you come to me Mal"ben said coming up to me. "This Queen stuff Ben"I said. "Mal you could've came to me"he said. "Ok Ok Ok"I said. I grabbed my sketchbook and walked out of the room. "Mal"Ben yelled. "No Ben"I said with my hand up continuing to walk.

Evie's POV

When Ben came back in the room he just sighed. "give her time Ben she's only human to"I said. "I know but she's been so distance lately"he said. "She has been towards all of us but she is going through a hard time this is new for her for all of us"I said. "you're right"he said. "I know I'm right"I said. "Now may all of you please exit please"I said. "Evie what has Mal done to you"Jay said. "Go"I said. "Fine we're leaving"Carlos said. When they all walked out I closed the door. As I was going back to my chair there was a knock on the door. When I opened it,it was Doug. "Evie you never called me"he said." Sorry Doug I got caught up in something"I said. "In what Evie"he asked. "I was helping Mal"I said. "What about me you're always helping Mal"he said. "Doug you're being very Dopey now"I said. "I can't help it
I'm loosing my girlfriend to her bestfriend"he said. "Doug you're not loosing me.. I'm sorry but when Mal needs help I have to be there for her"I said. "Fine"he said sitting next to me. "now let's get to work please"I said. "Alright let's go"he said.

.......

I was pacing around the room worried Mal still wasn't back she should have been here by now. "Evie she's coming back please sit down"Carlos said to me. "Not until she walks into that door"I said looking at him. Mal walked through the door. "she's here now"Jay said. "Mal where on Earth have you been"I said walking up to her. "Out Evie I'm here now"she said. "I was worried about you"I said. "I'm fine E"she said. "That doesn't help"I said. "we're gonna go"Jay said walking out with Carlos. "Mal you can't continue to do this yours stressing us out to"I said sighing . "Who am I stressing Evie gosh"she said getting annoyed."Us Mal your friends Ben ,Me"I said with my voice cracking. She closed her eyes then took a breath. "I'm sorry E it's just I can't handle this Queen thing I'm not even really used to staying on Auradon"she admitted. "Neither of us are but we got this together M"I said. "you're right she said hugging me. "Mhm I know I'm right"I said. She started laughing at me. "Goodnight M"I said. "Goodnight E"she said kissing my cheek then going to her bed. I just stood in the middle of the floor blushing. I finally walked over to my bed. When she did that it gave me a feeling. One that I thought was long gone. I knew I couldn't start back liking Mal. Truth is I had a huge crush on Mal but I forced myself to get over it when she got with Ben and I got with Doug. Sometimes they did come back and I couldn't help it. She was so attractive. Her green eyes always lit up my world. And when she smiled her cheeks turned so red. And her purple with a little bit of blue hair matched her personality so well. I didn't understand how you could even be inlove with your bestfriend but I knew I was. I lifted up and turned of the lamp then layed back down and dozed off thinking about my beautiful bestfriend Mal.